Earth-X timeline

  • Michael Norwitz
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 8:22 PM
      I finally decided my Earth-2 timeline had become too unweildy, so I
      separated the Quality characters onto their own universe. This timeline
      is completely non-canonical, and is basically my interpreattion of the
      continuity between the time Wein introduced the group and the time Roy
      Thomas put them all on Earth-2.

      http://www.best.com/~blaklion/timelineX.html

      "She always had a terrific sense of humor" Mikel Midnight
      (Valerie Solonas, as described by her mother)
      blaklion@...