Welcome Drew!

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 1, 2002
      Hey Drew! Welcome and its nice that you've "unlurked" ;)

      What kind of team would you like to see if the Freedom Fighters did
      come back?

      ---and it sounds like Geoff Johns might have something brewing so I'm
      pretty jazzed!!
    • sensor_girl
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 11, 2002
        I guess I'll take Drew's example and stop lurking as well. I've been
        a huge fan of the FF for years. A year or so ago I went on a quest
        to re-buy all of the FF series and found most of them on eBay.

        I have been hearing that they may be popping up sometime. I hope
        so. The original series in the 70's was a little flat, but typical
        of that time period. I think it would be awesome to see a series
        showing them in action when they first formed back in the 40's. DC
        has never explored how they fit into the new universe after the
        Crisis.

        At any rate, thanks for this site. You may see more posts from me in
        the future.

        Gary Beck
        Omaha, NE
        www.orandobeta.net

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., thefreedomfighters
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Hey Drew! Welcome and its nice that you've "unlurked" ;)
        >
        > What kind of team would you like to see if the Freedom Fighters did
        > come back?
        >
        > ---and it sounds like Geoff Johns might have something brewing so
        I'm
        > pretty jazzed!!
      • thefreedomfighters
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 16, 2002
          A big thank you to Gary for unlurking also! I want to point out to
          everyone that this is our forum---please feel free to post your
          thoughts about anything and everything DC related---

          --and in that vein I want to point out that DC Direct just announced
          Crime Syndicate Action Figures coming in October---very cool! check
          them out here:
          http://www.toonzone.net/comics/solicitations/2002-07/dcdirect.html

          --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., sensor_girl <no_reply@y...>
          wrote:
          > I guess I'll take Drew's example and stop lurking as well. I've been
          > a huge fan of the FF for years. A year or so ago I went on a quest
          > to re-buy all of the FF series and found most of them on eBay.
          >
          > I have been hearing that they may be popping up sometime. I hope
          > so. The original series in the 70's was a little flat, but typical
          > of that time period. I think it would be awesome to see a series
          > showing them in action when they first formed back in the 40's. DC
          > has never explored how they fit into the new universe after the
          > Crisis.
          >
          > At any rate, thanks for this site. You may see more posts from me in
          > the future.
          >
          > Gary Beck
          > Omaha, NE
          > www.orandobeta.net
          >
          > --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., thefreedomfighters
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > Hey Drew! Welcome and its nice that you've "unlurked" ;)
          > >
          > > What kind of team would you like to see if the Freedom Fighters did
          > > come back?
          > >
          > > ---and it sounds like Geoff Johns might have something brewing so
          > I'm
          > > pretty jazzed!!
        • thefreedomfighters
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 16, 2002

            wrote:
            > I guess I'll take Drew's example and stop lurking as well. I've been
            > a huge fan of the FF for years. A year or so ago I went on a quest
            > to re-buy all of the FF series and found most of them on eBay.
            >
            > I have been hearing that they may be popping up sometime. I hope
            > so. The original series in the 70's was a little flat, but typical
            > of that time period. I think it would be awesome to see a series
            > showing them in action when they first formed back in the 40's. DC
            > has never explored how they fit into the new universe after the
            > Crisis.
            >
            > At any rate, thanks for this site. You may see more posts from me in
            > the future.
            >
            > Gary Beck
            > Omaha, NE
            > www.orandobeta.net
            >
            > --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., thefreedomfighters
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > Hey Drew! Welcome and its nice that you've "unlurked" ;)
            > >
            > > What kind of team would you like to see if the Freedom Fighters did
            > > come back?
            > >
            > > ---and it sounds like Geoff Johns might have something brewing so
            > I'm
            > > pretty jazzed!!
          • sensor_girl
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 17, 2002
              I saw those. They look pretty cool. I don't collect action figures,
              but those are nice. I am going to have to buy the Phantom Girl
              figure when it comes out. She's always been a favorite of mine!

              Gary