Fanfic club Needs Freedom Fighter Fans

  • starsky_hutch76
    Message 1 of 322 , Jan 19, 2000
      Since my fanfic club, the JSA All-Star Story
      Site, has been successful with it's post pre-crisis
      continuity on earth-2, I've decided to try it with the other
      'surviving' earths in what I call the 5-Earths
      Project.<br><br>So far, I've created two new clubs for earth-X and
      earth 1.<br><br>Earth-1: After the
      isn't as strong in this area as Earth-2 and Earth-1. So
      if anyone would help me out I'd really appreciate
      Site<br><a href=http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thejsaallstarstorysite target=new>http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/thejsaallstarstorysite</a>
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"