Happy 2002!

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Jan 3, 2002
      Happy New Year and welcome to all of our new
      members! Looks like 2002 is shaking out to be a good year
      for the Freedom Fighters. An appearance in Superman
      for Uncle Sam as well as action figures and a poster.
      Wowee!!<br><br>I 'll keep you posted on further developments.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"