Re: Silver Ghost, twenty four / seven /

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Jan 4, 2000
      I think the 70s series was tied to the Silver
      Ghost because of their fight for Freedom from the
      police. Thats the only reason I can think of that he was
      around so much. I know the series isn't held in high
      regard but I really enjoyed the heck out of it. I just
      re-read them not too long ago and enjoyed them just as
      much as I did the first time. I know there was that
      Avengers rip-off team but as a pre-teen I thought that was
      the coolest thing ever! Still do...heh.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"