The Red Torpedo!

  • gaijin316
    Message 1 of 322 , Apr 1, 2001
      Anyone read the latest issue of STARMAN?!! They
      had a cameo of the Red Torpedo. The fact that he had
      a role to play in the creation of the whole
      "Starman of 1951" fiasco was just peachy keen in my
      book.<br><br>Hopefully, James Robinson will be making more cameos or
      guest-starring roles for the Freedom Fighters before STARMAN
      comes to a close.<br><br>Later! :)
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"