Re: Freedom Fighters

  • ericnorthcutt
    Message 1 of 322 , Dec 5, 1999
      The new Firebrand (I believe his name was Alex
      Gonzalez; no relation to Rod or Danette Reilly) had his own
      short-lived series in the mid-90s.<br><br>The Human Bomb had
      a few appearances in the Damage series earlier this
      decade as well...it was revealed that he had gone to
      work for a branch of the government after the Freedom
      Fighters disbanded and had recently retired. He was now
      living on a houseboat with Iron Munro. There was no sign
      of his powers, so either they had been cured or the
      writers of the series had (correctly) remembered that Roy
      had gained a device that allowed him to switch his
      powers off way back in the original Golden Age stories,
      a fact ignored for the Freedom Fighters series.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"