Freedom Fighters

  • sp00n0110
    Message 1 of 322 , Nov 22, 1999
      I was always excited when DC put put new titles
      in the 70's but for some reason I was more excited
      about the upcoming Freedom Fighters title than usual.
      Who were these people? where did they come from? why
      hadn't I heard of them before? Well, I was not
      disappointed, the only problem was finding the title, no
      newstands seemed to carry it on a regular basis. Oh for a
      store that only carries comics and carries all comics.
      Wow, that would have been heaven for that 8 year
      old.<br><br>As to a revival I am all for it. Somebody mentioned
      there was a new Firebrand, is this true and where did
      s/he appear?<br><br>I always like the Human Bomb, he
      seemed such a sad character. I see him in the present as
      being kind of a pariah, maybe even homeless and
      wandering the streets friendless. It's not like he can
      really be intimate with anyone.<br><br>Bryan
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"