Welcome

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Jul 20, 1999
      You found it!!! Eventually I will be posting some
      classic covers of the old FF issues. There may even be a
      website in the future. Feel free to look around...ain't
      much to see right now, it's day 1.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"