The Winners Galleries Are Up!

  • thefreedomfighters
    Message 1 of 322 , Jan 3, 2001
      There's an image in the Phantom Lady Gallery. I
      also added an image to the Freedom Fighters of Earth X
      Gallery. Check 'em out.<br><br>Also, for those of you that
      missed the winners tallies here they are:<br>Uncle Sam
      came in #1. Here are the full results:<br><br> 1)Uncle
      get their own galleries. Images will be posted as
      fast as I can scan them. Yep, I do it all me-self so
      please be patient. There's only so much time in a
      day.<br><br>---FF
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"