Re: Official Poll: FF Favorite!

  • jpm37
    Message 1 of 322 , Sep 14, 2000
      That is a tough question! After considering Human
      Bomb(great concept)Phantom Lady(great costume!!) and
      Hourman( one of my favorite JSAer's but really an honorary
      FF) I vote for Ray, nice uniform,great
      powers,interesting heritage,cool personality(in the
      70's).<br><br>Paul
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"