Re: My fave FFer....:

  • libbylawrence
    Message 1 of 322 , Sep 14, 2000
      While Phantom Lady is more decorative, my fave is Black Condor because of his dramatic drawings in the 1940's and his unique take the place of dead guy origin.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"