where are the Freedom Fighter characters

  • st1968
    Message 1 of 322 , Aug 23, 2000
      Maybe someone can help me? I can't seem to recall
      what happened to the original FF characters. Also, how
      does FF fit into DC continuity? Is their series where
      they come to Earth-1 in the 70's not part of DC
      continuity? I think I know some stuff, but would love to be
      filled in:<br><br>The Ray: "died" but seen as spirit? in
      The Ray mini and ongoing series in the early '90's;
      had a son, The Ray II who had a brief membership in
      JLA<br><br>Phantom Lady: revealed in the pages of Damage ongoing
      series that she became an agent for US intelligence,
      fell in love with Arn "Iron" Munro of Young All-Stars,
      married him after a brief affair, got captured on
      assignment while pregnant, had a child that was stolen from
      her by the Baron (former Baron Blitzkrieg), runs a
      girl's boarding school where she met and trained her
      niece to become Phantom Lady II<br><br>The Human Bomb:
      wasn't he seen as a politician in either Damage or Young
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"