I'm here!!!!1

  • superby1
    Message 1 of 322 , Aug 14, 2000
      Hello fellow Freedom Fighters. I am superby1 and
      I just got into the FF. This is a very interesting
      team, infact I got the issues of the All-Star Squadron
      with the FF so I could learn the origin, I loved it!
      Not only were they good but they were a buck each and
      well worth the read. Those two are the only issues I
      have but I plan to learn more about the FF through
      this club.
    • mbryanbook
      Message 322 of 322 , Jun 2, 2002
        Thanks for the info and the links. I've always liked PL's costume,
        and thought it was unusually daring, especially the blue version.
        I've also wondered how it "stays in place"!

        --- In thefreedomfightersfoundation@y..., "markymark261"