RE: [thefixedstars] Complex astrology

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 35 , Nov 3, 2005
      lol, I keep hearing this and I have it sitting at home on ea CD with no way
      to get WinZip on my computer to read it. Perhaps I should look to see if I
      can find a printed version of this book? It is a very quoted source and I
      feel all left out, lol

      >From: Arthyr <awc99@...>
      >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [thefixedstars] Complex astrology
      >Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:01:06 -0800
      >
      >Hi Derek,
      >
      >Ya might wanna read William Lilley's "Christian Astrology." Lilly was
      >a very, very accurate astrologer.
      >
      >Arthyr,
      >
      >/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
      >
      >At 04:15 PM 10/31/2005 -0700, Derek wrote:
      > >Astrology is infinitely complex. I believe humans could never refine
      > >Astrology to a master art, for two simple reasons-- 1 it is beyond man's
      > >scope to understand the Divine manner of operations, and 2 because some
      > >groups I am in use so many cross-referenced charts for 1 event that it
      >makes
      > >prediction very difficult. To give you some food for thought, anytime
      >you
      > >purchase anything, you would need a natal chart for it, anytime you talk
      > >someone and anything of any value is said, you would need to make a
      >chart;
      > >any time you eat food that has a potential to make you sick, you would
      >need
      > >to make a chart; any time you'll be away from teh house long enough that
      > >something could happen to you, you would need to make a chart; and if
      > >something happens one day that reminds you of another day, then you
      >compare
      > >the two charts. Not to mention all this, you need to look at the natal
      > >chart for your country, state, county, and city to see if any aspects
      >there
      > >could affect your chart. Don't forget to run progressed charts on all
      >these
      > >:)
      > >Of course, Astrology isn't really that complex, but one could make it so
      > >be 100000% accurate. And eventually, as the complexity of Astrology
      >grows,
      > >it may get that way. That is why I prefer to learn what works best, what
      > >makes sense, and rely on intuition and common sense to fill in the
      >blanks.
      > >
      > >-Derek-
    • Derek Reveres
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 8, 2005
        I do have a burnable rom at home, just no software.
        That jpsplit looks interesting, I'll have to look into that.
        And actually, I just got moved into a higher department where I do the same
        things but spend on average 10 minutes out of the hour working. So as
        soonas I finish copying out the Keys (lol) I am going to start working on
        Christian Astrology since those two are probably the hardest/longest reads
        of all the books I have.