Re: Favorite constellations

    Message 1 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
      LOL uranus is currently opposite my Pluto and conjunct chiron in my
      chart, the thought of marrying a pisces terrifies me, I have a male
      friend who is apisces who's ex-wifes birthday is same day and year as
      mine. I told him I'm his personal twilight zone, he can't escape. LOL
      YOu should have seen the look on his face! sigh... I have mars,
      chiron and Jupiter all in Pisces... whata wet ram I am! MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"
      <l_awake_l@h...> wrote:

      > We have some in common. I have Venus in my Ascending Taurus as
      well (though
      > she is in XII not I). I also have a Mutable T-Square with Sun
      Opposing
      > Saturn and both squaring my Moon. Saturn is in my Virgo Stellium
      which
      > opposes my Pisces Sun (in XII). Quite the interesting group. My
      mom is
      > also a Capricorn. When I looked at Saturn's transits at first
      examining
      > Astrology, I was amazed to find that Saturn was in Cap when my mom
      got a
      > divorce, it was in Aquarius during the year's I was most influenced
      by my
      > brother (an Aquarius), in Pisces during a wave of depression and
      religious
      > disillusionment. It was in Aries when I married my wife (an Aries)
      and when
      > it entered Gem I started studying Astrology and the Occult a lot.
      So it
      > definitely had a huge impact on me. Currently my most potent
      planet is
      > Uranus, which natally forms an applying square to my Retrograde
      Mars.

      > -Derek-
      >

      > >From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
      > >To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [thefixedstars] Re: Favorite constellations
      > >Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 20:54:32 -0000
      > >
      > >Saturn is very strong in my natal chart in Aquarius in the 4th his
      > >temple, so I have strong Saturn issues myself, he is also the base
      of
      > >a T square in my chart neptune 12 sco, Venus 12 Tau sat 10 Aqu,
      and I
      > >have lib rising so Venus allegedly rules my chart in her sign in
      the
      > >7th but I"m never quite certain with those two whose leading the
      way.

      > >MissB
      > >

      > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"
      > ><l_awake_l@h...> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Orion was the first constellation I gfot acquainted with, and i
      did
      > >so 2
      > > > years ago when Saturn was lingering around his belt
      > >and "equipment". Saturn
      > > > was a very influential planet in my life 2 years ago, so I as
      well
      > >can find
      > > > this constellation anywhere.

      > >Time,

      > >can
      > >that
      > >from a
      > >song,
      > >enough to

      > >when
      > >looking at
      > >across
      > >live.

      > >Vulpecula
      > >corresponding
      > >Scorpius.

      > >dozen
      > >more
      > >made

      > >was
      > >influence

    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
        Can't escape i love it.
        I've found a lot of Aries seem to have a somewhat Piscean nature to them,
        they are very dreamy and very spiritual (the ones I've met) just with a
        little more grounding than your typical fish. I once was trying to figure
        out if maybe there was some strong underlying influence that affected
        multiple signs. Ever noticed that the sign just before and just after
        usually shares some very unique traits with the other signs? Still haven't
        studied it much tho.

        Message 3 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
          One book on sign compatability I was reading (I think it was Terry
          Lamb) was saying that neighboring signs break the compatability rule
          successfully. usually sun and air make good mates and earth and
          water, but with neighboring signs you break that normal connection
          and can do so successfully. I suspect its because so many of the
          faster moving planets may tend to be clustered in the neighboring
          sign, but I haven't really looked at the data.

          Beth

          wrote:

          Standard

          > >one I
          > >if
          > >refrain
          > >the

          > >hold any

          > >when it
          > >astrology.

        • Derek Reveres
          Message 4 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
            I guess one way to look at it would that, for example, a good number of
            Pisces will have a progressed Sun in Aries, which means they understand the
            Arien nature on a very subconscious level. On the Other Side when the Sun
            is Pisces it is in the stars of Aquarius. So I guess this might have
            answered my question. Any sign, by this definition, would understand and
            have the traits of those signs preceeding and following it.

            Message 5 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
              well as an Arian I have 3 planets in Pisces and Venus in Taurus, I
              suspect others are same? The Piscean in question has Aries moon
              conjunct my Sun & Mercury, so would make sense that he'd have
              attraction toward ARian females. ANd his natal sun conj my Jupiter.
              Generally I get along best with Leo and Aquarian Males... go figure.

              <l_awake_l@h...> wrote:

> [...]
              > >sign, but I haven't really looked at the data.
              > >
              > >Beth
              > >

              > >--- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Derek Reveres"
              > ><l_awake_l@h...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Can't escape i love it.
              > > > I've found a lot of Aries seem to have a somewhat Piscean
              nature to
              > >them,
              > > > they are very dreamy and very spiritual (the ones I've met) just
              > >with a
              > > > little more grounding than your typical fish. I once was
              trying to
              > >figure
              > > > out if maybe there was some strong underlying influence that
              > >affected
              > > > multiple signs. Ever noticed that the sign just before and just
              > >after
              > > > usually shares some very unique traits with the other signs?

            • Mihaela Dicu
              Message 6 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005
                Hello, Beth!

                >Original Message: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>

                >One book on sign compatability I was reading (I think it was Terry
                >Lamb) was saying that neighboring signs break the compatability rule
                >successfully.

                Confirmed by statistics.
                See the work of Gunther Sachs (Germany) and Didier Castille (French).
                For Castille's article "Sunny Day for a Wedding" go to:
                http://www.astralis.it/13cas2en.doc or
                http://www.aureas.org/rams/castille02us.pdf

                Mihaela
                (F, Romania, Europe)
              • Gaby Mittelman
                Message 7 of 23 , Nov 3, 2005

                  Hello group !

                  I have a question pls.

                  At the age of 17 I moved from Cluj – Romania to Tel Aviv Israel .

                   Does this change my chart ? do I have to consider the E/ W of the place I live now when I make a progression chart ?

                   or any other chart regarding to date ?

                  Thank you for your help

                  Gaby

                  Message 8 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                    --- Gaby Mittelman <gabymitt@...> wrote:

                    > Hello group !
                    >

                    > I have a question pls.
                    >

                    > At the age of 17 I moved from Cluj -Romania to Tel
                    > Aviv Israel.
                    >
                    > Does this change my chart ? do I have to consider
                    > the E/ W of the place I
                    > live now when I make a progression chart ?
                    >
                    > or any other chart regarding to date ?
                    >

                    > Thank you for your help
                    >

                    > Gaby

                    Your chart, relocated to Tel Aviv, should be
                    considered together with your natal. I always
                    calculate progressions for my birthplace no matter
                    where I am. I don't know if you want to calculate them
                    for Cluj or relocated to Tel Aviv; I guess it's up to
                    you.

                    You have fixed star parans in your natal, and you also
                    have them as ongoing transiting events at Tel Aviv or
                    wherever else you might be at a given moment.

                    Mark A. Holmes

                    __________________________________
                  • Gaby Mittelman
                    Message 9 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005

                      Dear Mark,

                       So kind of you to answer...

                      If I gave you my dates could u explain me more about MY fixed stars?

                      Born at 3.30 am 25/1/1956

                      Cluj Romania

                      And in 1973 May moved to Tel Aviv- Israel .

                      I made my charts, and they give me different houses in the progressed charts- so which one should I use ?

                      million thanks

                      Gaby

                    • Shawhouse
                      Message 10 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                        I only consider the birth chart for personality analysis and
                        progressions, with the exception of Solar Returns, which I do for the
                        location where Return occurs. There is a school of thinking that
                        believes in relocating. I've found doing so provides an insight into
                        shadow energy, adding another layer of understanding. For me, doing so
                        dilutes clarity. I believe one has to limit oneself to the approaches
                        that work best, because there are so many possibilities that using too
                        many would make the whole art or astrology unworkable. I'd suggest
                        experimenting with your own chart.
                        Diana S.

                      • Trishmare7@aol.com
                        Message 11 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                          In a message dated 11/3/2005 4:50:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, msbhavens1@... writes:
                          I have mars,
                          chiron and Jupiter all in Pisces... whata wet ram I am! MissB
                          Isn't there a legend connected with the "Golden Fleece" of ancient Greek fame that there was a habit of putting Ram's fleeces in gold-bearing streams and letting the fleece catch the gold? Some say that's whence the legend of a golden fleece came?

                          Trish
                          Message 12 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                            hmmm, that might work here in Ca where we have several gold bearing
                            streams... will have to remember that... ;-) MissB

                            Message 13 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                              And jupiter the great benefic rules Pisces and in my chart is
                              conjunct Fomalhaut so hey, waht a great idea... MissB

                              Message 14 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                                --- Trishmare7@... wrote:

                                > Standard Time,
                                > msbhavens1@... writes:
                                >
                                > I have mars,
                                > chiron and Jupiter all in Pisces... whata wet ram I
                                > am! MissB

                                > Isn't there a legend connected with the "Golden
                                > Fleece" of ancient Greek
                                > fame that there was a habit of putting Ram's fleeces
                                > in gold-bearing streams and
                                > letting the fleece catch the gold? Some say that's
                                > whence the legend of a
                                > golden fleece came?

                                I think Aries was supposed to be a magical flying ram
                                with golden fleece which was sent to rescue Phrixus
                                and his sister Helle from their evil stepmother (funny
                                how stepmothers in myths and in fairy tales are always
                                evil). Helle fell off into the strait called the
                                Hellespont after her (now known as the Dardanelles, it
                                connects the Sea of Marmara with the Aegean Sea).
                                Phrixus, after reaching his destination of Colchis
                                (now known as the Republic of Georgia), sacrificed the
                                ram to the gods.

                                I think sheep fleeces may indeed have been used as
                                gold pans in ancient Greece.

                                You have to work your imagination some to see a ram in
                                the Aries star pattern--but then, that's true of a lot
                                of constellations.

                                Mark A. Holmes

                                __________________________________
                                http://farechase.yahoo.com
                                Message 15 of 23 , Nov 4, 2005
                                  yeah, three whole stars, big whup! MissB

                                  Message 16 of 23 , Nov 7, 2005
                                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Gaby Mittelman"
                                    <gabymitt@z...> wrote:

                                    > Dear Mark,
                                    >

                                    > So kind of you to answer...
                                    >
                                    > If I gave you my dates could u explain me more about MY fixed
                                    stars?

                                    I could give you a list of fixed star alignments from SolarFire and
                                    let you look them up and figure out what they mean to you.

                                    > Born at 3.30 am 25/1/1956
                                    >
                                    > Cluj Romania
                                    >

                                    > And in 1973 May moved to Tel Aviv- Israel.
                                    >

                                    > I made my charts, and they give me different houses in the
                                    progressed
                                    > charts- so which one should I use ?

                                    I don't know what you mean.