The November Planet combinations - Mundane Prediction Experiment

  • Astro Logos
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005

      Hi all,

      As we talked about in September there is a fixed T-Square of Saturn opposite Neptune being squared by Mars later this month and some of us agreed to see if we could use the stars to help locate and focus the expression of this T-square. So the following is my thinking.

       The planets themselves indicate pollution, oil spills, environmental accidents, outbreak of plague, the breaking down of some form of barrier - a disaster caused by the weakening of a system. As astrologers we are all aware of the beginning of this with the threat of a Bird Flu pandemic, but where in the world will we see the expression of this particular T-square?

      Well for most of the northern hemisphere from mid October to early December,  Spica is the heliacal rising star (Spica is close to the ecliptic and therefore "returns" that is to say returns to being seen in the night sky again for most northern latitudes at the same time). Spica is the wheat sheaf in the hand of Virgo and not a star given to crises and difficulties so with this star in governorship it is unlikely that the northern hemisphere will be the major expression of this t-square.  But what of the Southern Hemisphere?

      In a band of latitude between 250 South to 150 South then this difficult T-Square links up with difficult stars. Additionally at around 150 South,  the heliacal rising star is Zuben Eschamali a star which is concerned more with personal gain then collective needs. The stars parans are:

      * Neptune and Saturn both in paran with Menkar
      (the star involved tragedy and eruptions from the collective)

      * Saturn in paran with Capulus
      (a ruthless, aggressive star)

      * Neptune in paran with Alcyone
      (a star about harsh judgment)

      Therefore, if fixed star parans can help us with location then it is at these latitudes that we may see the major expression of the Mars, Saturn and Neptune T-square - whether it is an outbreak of Bird Flu, or a major oil spill or break down in some city system. Additionally the fixed stars are implying that it is unlikely to be a natural disaster unless the consequences of the disaster are magnified or the result of corrupt officials.  There will of course be many events but as I am stressing above I am trying to locate the *major* expression.

      I know that some of you were also keen to have a go with this little experiment, for that is what it is. We may fall flat on our faces but it is good to take our astrology out of its box and run it in the field. I look forward to the contributions of others.

      bye for now

      Bernadette Brady
      Astro Logos

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
        I had thought the Paris Pandamonium was an appropriate example of the
        saturn (father figure, chirac, in detriment, poorly thought of
        currently) opposition neptune(idealistic immigrant youth) square Mars
        in taurus (anger over reality of grossly inadequate squalid housing
        and income, etc. mars and taurus poorly expressed togheter)

        and still wonder if the moon will bring mero to fruition near the 13-
        15th

        Beth

        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astro Logos" <office@a...>
        wrote:

        > Hi all,
        >
        > As we talked about in September there is a fixed T-Square of Saturn
        opposite Neptune being squared by Mars later this month and some of
        us agreed to see if we could use the stars to help locate and focus
        the expression of this T-square. So the following is my thinking.

        > The planets themselves indicate pollution, oil spills,
        environmental accidents, outbreak of plague, the breaking down of
        some form of barrier - a disaster caused by the weakening of a
        system. As astrologers we are all aware of the beginning of this with
        the threat of a Bird Flu pandemic, but where in the world will we see
        the expression of this particular T-square?

        > Well for most of the northern hemisphere from mid October to early
        December, Spica is the heliacal rising star (Spica is close to the
        ecliptic and therefore "returns" that is to say returns to being seen
        in the night sky again for most northern latitudes at the same time).
        Spica is the wheat sheaf in the hand of Virgo and not a star given to
        crises and difficulties so with this star in governorship it is
        unlikely that the northern hemisphere will be the major expression of
        this t-square. But what of the Southern Hemisphere?

        > In a band of latitude between 250 South to 150 South then this
        difficult T-Square links up with difficult stars. Additionally at
        around 150 South, the heliacal rising star is Zuben Eschamali a star
        which is concerned more with personal gain then collective needs. The
        stars parans are:

        > * Neptune and Saturn both in paran with Menkar
        > (the star involved tragedy and eruptions from the collective)
        >
        > * Saturn in paran with Capulus
        > (a ruthless, aggressive star)
        >
        > * Neptune in paran with Alcyone
        > (a star about harsh judgment)
        >
        > Therefore, if fixed star parans can help us with location then it
        is at these latitudes that we may see the major expression of the
        Mars, Saturn and Neptune T-square - whether it is an outbreak of Bird
        Flu, or a major oil spill or break down in some city system.
        Additionally the fixed stars are implying that it is unlikely to be a
        natural disaster unless the consequences of the disaster are
        magnified or the result of corrupt officials. There will of course
        be many events but as I am stressing above I am trying to locate the
        *major* expression.

        > I know that some of you were also keen to have a go with this
        little experiment, for that is what it is. We may fall flat on our
        faces but it is good to take our astrology out of its box and run it
        in the field. I look forward to the contributions of others.

        > bye for now
        >
        > Bernadette Brady
        > Astro Logos

      • Martina
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
          Hmm,.. maybe it IS being felt in the N hemisphere,.. the "wheat sheaf" being the care of one's people and what France is going through with unhappy rioters,...  I'm not sure why the insistence that everyone "become French" that go there,.... my brother was born there, so he automatically had a double passport, French and Canadian, until he turned 21.
          "* Neptune and Saturn both in paran with Menkar
          (the star involved tragedy and eruptions from the collective) "

          Certainly tragedies are happening,.. Saturn as Gov't there that just don't know what to DO about the situation (so maybe its not "deceptive" as much as "confusing"),... and certainly an "eruption from the collective!"

          "* Saturn in paran with Capulus
          (a ruthless, aggressive star)

          * Neptune in paran with Alcyone
          (a star about harsh judgment"

          Those sound as if the eventual crackdown by the French Gov't might be taken to extremes,...

          I don't have a "birth" for France,.. but maybe this lineup is affecting them a little more specifically? (anyone?)

          I hope of course there are no more disasters,.. its been a horrible year for all that already, an unbelievable worldwide death toll and destruction,...  but even as planets go,... its a violent setup,...

          Martina

          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
            Whoops, sorry msbhaven! I hadn't seen this, but I agree,..
            and I'm kinda hoping some other gov'ts are watching wondering if they'd
            better clean up their acts regarding poverty and what they've done with
            different forms of social assistance, health care, education, etc,...
            Martina

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
              --- Martina <merskine2@...> wrote:

              > Hmm,.. maybe it IS being felt in the N hemisphere,..
              > the "wheat sheaf" being the care of one's people and
              > what France is going through with unhappy
              > rioters,... I'm not sure why the insistence that
              > everyone "become French" that go there,.... my
              > brother was born there, so he automatically had a
              > double passport, French and Canadian, until he
              > turned 21.
              > "* Neptune and Saturn both in paran with Menkar
              > (the star involved tragedy and eruptions from the
              > collective) "
              >
              > Certainly tragedies are happening,.. Saturn as Gov't
              > there that just don't know what to DO about the
              > situation (so maybe its not "deceptive" as much as
              > "confusing"),... and certainly an "eruption from the
              > collective!"
              >
              > "* Saturn in paran with Capulus
              > (a ruthless, aggressive star)
              > * Neptune in paran with Alcyone
              > (a star about harsh judgment"
              >
              > Those sound as if the eventual crackdown by the
              > French Gov't might be taken to extremes,...
              >
              > I don't have a "birth" for France,.. but maybe this
              > lineup is affecting them a little more specifically?
              > (anyone?)

              I've got birth data for France somewhere, but not with
              me. I'll look it up when I get home.

              Mark A. Holmes

              __________________________________
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
                Tom Callahan on skyscript gives two seperate dates for the 5th
                republic "....Oct 6, 1958 at 6:30 pm. That is the approximate time of
                the fixing of the seal to the new Constitution. The other chart is
                Oct 5, 1958 at midnight, which is the time the new government became
                effective. Both are set for Paris"

                Beth

                --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Martina" <merskine2@s...>

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
                  I like to think that human beings should have, even when tehy are
                  down, clean temperate shelter, clean clothing, and adequate rations.
                  immunization and education increase the likelihood that children will
                  grow out of poverty and childcare will almost guarentee that the
                  parents will work themselves out of poverty. there are always the
                  disableds and the elderly and orphans to care for, who will always
                  need our minumum standards and people strong enough to enforce it,
                  but then I'm an idealist. For the most part I think free economy is
                  the way to go, but like all economic systems, there are some things
                  that just dont occur properly in an open market, and those are the
                  things that need support... hey wait a minute... oops, this is the
                  fixed star forum, not politics today, let me see how can I input some
                  stars here, ummmmmm I dunno, but I do have a fixed star question,
                  what happens when Saturn reaches THE Royal star?

                  MissB

                  Message 8 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
                    --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

                    > what happens when Saturn reaches THE Royal star?

                    You mean Regulus?

                    Mark A. Holmes

                  • Martina
                    Message 9 of 10 , Nov 9, 2005
                      Thanks Mark!

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 10, 2005
                        Yes, wont happen for a while yet, 2007 I think, but hey, I was
                        wondering. =) Beth