RE: [thefixedstars] Re: Lilly CA

  • Derek Reveres
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      Try this for ONLINE CA by none other than William F. Lilly:

      http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

      You can also download Winzip on that page (you will need Winzip for it).
      If anyone knows of a non-zipped version of CA, I would love that link as
      well.
      If this link doesn't work for you, let me know and I can send you the zipped
      version.

      -Derek-