Re: Lilly CA

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      both Canopus (Linda Reid) and Deb Houldings site Skyscript have links
      to free books online, you can also get some other well known works
      there. I'll send links shortly.

      Beth

      <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Lillies CA is on line free, though it takes a bit of reading as
      it is
      > > old english and can be a bit much to wade through. but it is well
      > > worth the read, I downloaded it for myself and edited it before I
      > > printed it out so it would be easier to read at liesure, for
      instance
      > > changed all the hath's to has or have depending on usage, etc.
      which
      > > means you read it a couple times through, so you do get a
      stronger
      > > understanding of it, well in my opinion.
      > >
      > > MissB
      >

      > William Lilly's *Christian Astrology* is online free? Where can you
      > download it?
      >
      > Mark A. Holmes

    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        Try this for ONLINE CA by none other than William F. Lilly:

        http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

        You can also download Winzip on that page (you will need Winzip for it).
        If anyone knows of a non-zipped version of CA, I would love that link as
        well.
        If this link doesn't work for you, let me know and I can send you the zipped
        version.

        -Derek-