Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Orion

  • Astrocalypse
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
      In England, ex-Home Secretary David Blunkett, recently appointed as Works and Pension Secretary, was forced to resign for the second time because of impropiety in the conduct of his business affairs.  The first scandal was about him bedding someone's wife and fathered 'their' first child and he thought her second child was also his.  It is obvious that he has become used to living a high life and frequent one of the most exclusive clubs in London, he wears finely taylored suits, more so than Blair and Bush I'd say.  The money has to come from somewhere.  His political life may be over, little doubt he will transform into a much sought after business 'consultant'.

      Blair is dealt a double blow due to the above as well as a forced climbdown with a controversial anti-terror legislation.

      Does this describe Juno on the 'handle' of Orion ?

      Cal

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
        > Thank you for pointing that out.
        Miss B replies... LOL your welcome, dont worry no one expects you to
        compete with a constellation. ;-)

        > Now let me see if I can match the alignment of Juno with Hatsya with
        > current events.
        >
        > A Utah state judge from the Washington County town of Hildale (next
        to Colorado City, Arizona--that ring any bells?) may get removed from
        the bench for being married to several women at once. He's a member
        of the infamous Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day
        Saints.

        > Jeremy Brian Jones, an Oklahoma man convicted in Alabama of raping
        and killing a woman, may be a serial killer responsible for as many
        as 16 more sex slayings. He's confessed to 12 of them.

        > A woman in New York was raped by a man impersonating a firefighter
        on Halloween night.

        MissB replies: now that is particularly offensive! where does the
        seemingly protective male turned Monster come in? any thoughts?

        > I don't know about outside the US.

        MissB suggests, what about the Pakistani woman who was raped (by
        court order to get even with her brothers alleged evil action of
        marrying another woman without that girls families permission) coming
        to US to get out the message about the this practice in less
        civilized nations, hell uncevilized nations...

        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Astrocalypse"
          <astrocalypse@b...> wrote:

          > In England, ex-Home Secretary David Blunkett, recently appointed as
          Works and Pension Secretary, was forced to resign for the second time
          because of impropiety in the conduct of his business affairs. The
          first scandal was about him bedding someone's wife and fathered
          'their' first child and he thought her second child was also his. It
          is obvious that he has become used to living a high life and frequent
          one of the most exclusive clubs in London, he wears finely taylored
          suits, more so than Blair and Bush I'd say. The money has to come
          from somewhere. His political life may be over, little doubt he will
          transform into a much sought after business 'consultant'.

          > Blair is dealt a double blow due to the above as well as a forced
          climbdown with a controversial anti-terror legislation.

          > Does this describe Juno on the 'handle' of Orion ?
          >
          > Cal

          Sounds like it does. <g>

          Thanks.

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
            --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
            wrote:

            > > Thank you for pointing that out.
            > Miss B replies... LOL your welcome, dont worry no one expects you to
            > compete with a constellation. ;-)
            > >
            > > Now let me see if I can match the alignment of Juno with Hatsya with
            > > current events.
            > >
            > > A Utah state judge from the Washington County town of Hildale (next
            > to Colorado City, Arizona--that ring any bells?) may get removed from
            > the bench for being married to several women at once. He's a member
            > of the infamous Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day
            > Saints.
            > >
            > > Jeremy Brian Jones, an Oklahoma man convicted in Alabama of raping
            > and killing a woman, may be a serial killer responsible for as many
            > as 16 more sex slayings. He's confessed to 12 of them.
            > >
            > > A woman in New York was raped by a man impersonating a firefighter
            > on Halloween night.
            >
            > MissB replies: now that is particularly offensive! where does the
            > seemingly protective male turned Monster come in? any thoughts?
            > >
            > > I don't know about outside the US.
            >
            > MissB suggests, what about the Pakistani woman who was raped (by
            > court order to get even with her brothers alleged evil action of
            > marrying another woman without that girls families permission) coming
            > to US to get out the message about the this practice in less
            > civilized nations, hell uncevilized nations...

            Yes...

            Mark A. Holmes
          • Astrocalypse
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 2, 2005
              Should have spotted this before -

              David Blunkett      Uranus 21 Gemini
              Tony Blair            Neptune 21 Libra Saturn 22 Libra

              Cal

              > Does this describe Juno on the 'handle' of Orion ?
              >
              > Cal

              Sounds like it does. <g>

              Thanks.