Re: Lilly CA

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
      wrote:

      > Lillies CA is on line free, though it takes a bit of reading as it is
      > old english and can be a bit much to wade through. but it is well
      > worth the read, I downloaded it for myself and edited it before I
      > printed it out so it would be easier to read at liesure, for instance
      > changed all the hath's to has or have depending on usage, etc. which
      > means you read it a couple times through, so you do get a stronger
      > understanding of it, well in my opinion.
      >
      > MissB

      William Lilly's *Christian Astrology* is online free? Where can you
      download it?

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
        both Canopus (Linda Reid) and Deb Houldings site Skyscript have links
        to free books online, you can also get some other well known works
        there. I'll send links shortly.

        Beth

        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

        > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > Lillies CA is on line free, though it takes a bit of reading as
        it is
        > > old english and can be a bit much to wade through. but it is well
        > > worth the read, I downloaded it for myself and edited it before I
        > > printed it out so it would be easier to read at liesure, for
        instance
        > > changed all the hath's to has or have depending on usage, etc.
        which
        > > means you read it a couple times through, so you do get a
        stronger
        > > understanding of it, well in my opinion.
        > >
        > > MissB
        >

        > William Lilly's *Christian Astrology* is online free? Where can you
        > download it?
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes

      • Derek Reveres
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
          Try this for ONLINE CA by none other than William F. Lilly:

          http://www.skyscript.co.uk/texts.html

          You can also download Winzip on that page (you will need Winzip for it).
          If anyone knows of a non-zipped version of CA, I would love that link as
          well.
          If this link doesn't work for you, let me know and I can send you the zipped
          version.

          -Derek-