Re: [thefixedstars] Praecordia

  • wyf.of.bathe
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
      Here's a new one for you - I just entered it today:
      Announced by astronomers at Harvard-Smithsonian Center for
      Astrophysics, Feb, 2005; a blue star about 3 times as
      massive as the Sun "We have never before seen a star moving
      fast enough to completely escape the confines of our galaxy;
      we are tempted to call if the 'outcast star' because it was
      forcefully tossed from its home" ]

      i read about this in sedgwick's "galactic times":

       this is an excerpt with my notes interspersed.

      ["The Galactic Times for February 9, 2005
      by Philip Sedgwick

      Yesterday astronomers confirmed something originally speculated in 1998. A theory became a fact. The star J090745.0+24507 (12 Leo 02) evidently high tailed it out of our galaxy.]

      in my chart pluto is 12 leo 10' rx opp sun 13 aquarius 19' conj cygnus x-1, mars & mercury aquarius.
      in 1998 (mar) i left teaching a yoga class and went to the emergency room with what i recognized from one previous experience as a severe symptom of msg allergy.  a novice intern met my uncanny symptom (sense of electrical movement through both arms) as an early sign of heart attack.  my heart was beating rapidly; i was anxious in the environment.  without consultation he administered morphine to slow my heart rate.  within 5 minutes my arm muscles began to spasm and i asked him what was happening.  his words were:  "frankly m'am, i don't know."  as if in answer i heard an unknown voice in my mind saying, "you're dying".  i began a buddhist practice for death (powa) where i released energy from chakras towards my envisioned monastic teacher, and moved on.   the experience was one of indescribable peace, seeing blackness marked only by a grid, and being aware of observations of feeling and sight but without ego or personal reference.   i was revived after 5 minutes.

      sedgewick: [ This is the first known such incident of such a phenomenon. Known, in this instance, implies there may be others - lots of others. What seems most significant here is that a velocity of movement by a star can exceed the overwhelming and presumed inescapable gravitational grasp of its galaxy. During the Aquarian emphasis of the moment requiring freedom and independence, here you go. But how this all took place might add a damper to the "Wow! I want to do that, too!" claims. This process was quite violent and resulted from a close call with a supermassive black hole, a physically uncomfortable task indeed - bending and warping beyond imaginable comprehension.]

      i was later told by the chief cardiologist that my heart wall had collapsed and that  upon defib. it just righted itself and the blood flowed normally.  she said she had never known of a heart wall righting itself after such an event.  later tests showed no sign of heart damage from the experience nor evidence of a heart problem.

      sedgewick: [ What I do find interesting about this announcement is that it coincided with the news of a government (military based) study wanting to know if the physical transfer of a photon, successfully completed a few years ago, could be used for transporting troops.

      Really, the theme is: what situations exist from which you would like to disengage? This embellishes the Aquarian theme of independence. This theme has far deeper roots that being capricious (supposedly more of a Capricorn trait by origin), aloof, free-spirited and untethered with a boarding pass for any galactic destination. The core issue returns to the compromise of one's soulful essence.]

      2 weeks after this event i visited my teacher and related the details including doing the powa (a tibetan practice).  my teacher, a theravadan buddhist abbot told me 2 things: "don't ever transfer your energies in that way again"; and ( he smiled to those around me saying)..."she went to heaven, but just for 5 minutes."

      my response was that heaven was black :)

      ["Only the powerful gravity of a very massive black hole
      could propel a star with enough force to exit our galaxy"
      Source: Dennis Overbye, NY Times Science Section, 2 22 2005
      and Michael E Bakich, Astronomy Magazine Website, Feb 10,
      2005]

      i found the synchronicity interesting and thought i'd share :)

      fritzy

      http://hertale.blogspot.com/

    • Ariondys
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
        wyf.of.bathe excerpted from Galactic Times:
        >Yesterday astronomers confirmed something originally speculated in
        >1998. A theory became a fact. The star J090745.0+24507 (12 Leo 02)
        >evidently high tailed it out of our galaxy.]

        Pretty suspicious behaviour for a star, if you ask me.

        Ariondys
      • Ariondys
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2005
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "wyf.of.bathe"
          > my response was that heaven was black :)
          > fritzy

          That's what I like about Astrolog. It's black. Or the night sky.
          Did you happen to get anymore details?

          :)

          Ariondys
        • wyf.of.bathe
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 5, 2005
            [That's what I like about Astrolog.  It's black.  Or the night sky.
            Did you happen to get anymore details?

            :)

            Ariondys]

            yes ariondys :) it was an experience of black as cool and soft.  a friend once commented that the appearance of a grid might well have been a "karmic bundle" but i don't know about that - other than to say if so, well.....a vasty bundle indeed!!!

            it was 5 minutes with experience but with little detail.  the only way i might come close to expressing it is like the difference between star-gazing at night when you're determined to locate every last star! so are focused out of the feeling of the night, and when you are just out there letting yourself be part of it.  the experience was like the latter.

            i have solar fire but kept astrolog as well :)

            fritzy

            http://hertale.blogspot.com/

            Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!