Rasalhague

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005

      Brian wrote:

      >Dear Diana,

      > Would you please share any more you may have on Rasalhague, it's
      >conj my Jupiter. Thanks so much.

      >namaste Brian

      This is from my Workbook; positions are 1980; for 2000, add 17
      minutes; for 2006, add 22 minutes.

      Long Lat Dec RA M Spec
      Rasalhague Alpha Ophiuchi head 22SA10 35 50 12 34 17 34 2.08 A5 III
      Terzan Z X-Ray Burster, Scorpius 22SA41 - 7 33 -30 47 17 26 Core of GCluster
      possible Black Hole above Scorpion’s sting
      Kepler's Supernova Remnant Oph’s rt ft 22SA53 1 47 -21 28 17 29 ----- RS, SNR
      appeared 1604 in Ophiuchus, the Serpent-Bearer; radio source; opposite the "Crab" SNR of 1054

      Remarkable gifts of expression (great composers, poets, authors etc);
      suffer from an agonizing inner emotional intensity. Imagination can
      get out of bounds at times; tend to be obsessive, extremely
      high-strung, with fierce hard-to-control emotions. Can "think big,"
      have powers of visualization that are remarkable, but privately their
      strong passions may dominate, undermining worldly success and personal
      relationships. Business, science (esp medicine, healing), religion,
      public affairs, sports, philosophy, writing, astrology, mythology and
      the occult are areas of success; their ideas are often ahead of their
      time. They cater to the public, but are essentially very distrustful,
      private people, though not loners. Issues: intellectual honesty vs
      close-mindedness, insistence on own convictions; being open-minded,
      tolerant vs prejudiced, doctrinaire. Overindulgences, alcoholism,
      addiction; infection-prone, mental illness. Volcanic eruptions,
      explosions, fires, assassinations, invasions, aggression, disasters

      broad-minded, humanitarian reserved selfish, secretive, suspicious
      philosophical intense unpopular, intolerant, opinionated
      imagination, visual acuity high-strung judgmental, hypocritical, dishonest