Re: [thefixedstars] Ceres/Antares/Parks

  • Shawhouse
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2005
      Your observation that Antares "participates in the great issues of
      humankind" is apt. From your excellent examples, Antares doesn't appear
      to favor one side of the struggle over the other. Rather it is simply
      evidence of a struggle. Have you found that aspect other than the
      conjunction give a fuller picture?
      Diana S.