Re: Fixed star alignments (October 23, 2005)--addendum

    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 27, 2005
      Mark that's two references to sex in one post, "the tip of Orions
      sword" and the "crotch" reference... I guess I'll have to keep my eyes
      open on the news this week... or maybe not, maybe its in reference
      to "at last" and maybe that means good news for me...

      LOL

      Beth
    • Derek Reveres
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 8, 2005
        I do have a burnable rom at home, just no software.
        That jpsplit looks interesting, I'll have to look into that.
        And actually, I just got moved into a higher department where I do the same
        things but spend on average 10 minutes out of the hour working. So as
        soonas I finish copying out the Keys (lol) I am going to start working on
        Christian Astrology since those two are probably the hardest/longest reads
        of all the books I have.