Bernanke

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 24, 2005
      I think the replacement for Alan greenspan is probably one of th
      esingle most important news events for the day. the position is
      probably one of the most powerful in the world, since the economics of
      a large country who trades with countries around the world is a huge
      interest to almost all. I"m wondering what the 2nd house is looking
      like for US for long term... and where the significant fixed stars are
      in relation... of course most of us can agree that 4 july 1776 is US
      birthday, its the time we disagree upon! which makes matters
      interesting. I know other people use different dates, but if you ask
      the average american what the birthday is they'd say 4th of july, which
      is telling! okay my weird thought for the morning...

      Beth
    • Diana K. Rosenberg
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 31, 2006
        Bernanke

           Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:43:39 -0000
           From: "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@...>
        Subject: 31 Jan 2006 occurances of note in the USA

        Msbhavens1 wrote:

        Alan Greenspans last day at the fed,
        Ben Bernanke put forward as potential replacement

        Bernanke was born 12 13 53, Augusta, GA
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_S._Bernanke

        His Sun is aligned with Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi in China's "Celestial Market"

        Most of the stars of Hercules and Ophiuchus and Serpens were in China a huge figure of the "historical period" (3000-2700 BC) of Chinese asterisms-T'ien-Chi, the "Celestial Market" &/or "Autumn Market"

        Outlining this market were two half-circular fences: Se-Houan, made up of Zeta (at entrance), Epsilon, Delta Ophiuchi (8Sag57, 3Sag14, 2Sag01 (The May, 1929 Lunar Ecl that preceded the great Stock Market crash of 1929 was at these stars; and the IC and Neptune at the dedication of the World Trade Center in 1973);

        In the Great Market, Rasalhague, Alpha Ophiuchi (22Sag10), was Hao, The Attendant. Attendants were officials who looked after and conducted the envoys for state affairs.

        Cool.

        Love, Diana

        Website: http://pw1.netcom.com/~ye-stars/

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
          did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
          somewhere? Beth

          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006

            > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
            > somewhere? Beth

            Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
            April 1, 1950
            Trenton, New Jersey

            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito

            Is there a birth time available for him?

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 1, 2006
              somehow Jersey seems so appropriate...sigh Beth

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006

                > > did you share Alito's information earlier? I thought I'd seen it
                > > somewhere? Beth
                >

                > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
                > April 1, 1950
                > Trenton, New Jersey
                >
                > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito

                using noon EST

                Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:

                Mars

                Markeb (Kappa Velorum)

                Saturn

                Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)

                Neptune

                Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                Chiron

                Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

                Pallas

                Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)

                North Node

                Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

                South Node

                Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 4, 2006

                  > > Samuel Anthony Alito, Jr.
                  > > April 1, 1950
                  > > Trenton, New Jersey
                  > >
                  > > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_Alito
                  > >

                  > using noon EST
                  >

                  > Brady and R-E-R (Robson-Ebertin-Rigor) stars only:
                  >

                  > Mars
                  >
                  > Markeb (Kappa Velorum)

                  "It gives piety, a wide knowledge, educational work and voyages." (Robson)

                  "This star gives the native the ability to gain knowledge, and a lot
                  of it useless, considerable traveling, unexpected criticism, a
                  steadfast person...[with Mars] These natives often subject themselves
                  to being criticized for unexpected action or statements...They tend to
                  resent criticism and can be pretty quick with their responses." (Rigor)

                  > Saturn
                  >
                  > Mizar (Zeta Ursae Majoris)

                  Ebertin connects this star to catastrophes. (*Fixed Stars and Their
                  Interpretation*, p. 55)

                  > Neptune
                  >
                  > Seginus (Gamma Bootis)

                  "It gives a subtle mind, shamelessness and loss through friends and
                  companies." (Robson)

                  "...imparts a keen mentality, subtleness, shameless[ness], a wide
                  acquaintance...Negatively, it imparts a tendency toward making sudden,
                  often fatal decisions, self-destruction, cruelty." (Rigor)

                  > Chiron
                  >
                  > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

                  "It gives misfortune through women, perverted tastes and mental
                  depravity." (Robson)

                  "This star imparts to its natives liberality, broadmindedness,
                  humanitarianism, philosophical ideas, some misfortune through women,
                  tremendous visualization." (Rigor)

                  > Pallas
                  >
                  > Zubenalschemali (Beta Librae)

                  "It gives good fortune, high ambition, beneficence, honour, riches,
                  and permanent happiness." (Robson)

                  > North Node
                  >
                  > Algenib (Gamma Pegasi)

                  "It gives notoriety, dishonor, violence, misfortune..." (Robson)

                  "The native has a sharp mind; one who is decisive, appear to be full
                  of enthusiasm, can be very combative, obstinate..." (Rigor)

                  > South Node
                  >
                  > Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)

                  I believe Bernadette says this star is sacrificing, modest and works
                  for the benefit of others.