Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Beta Tauri/Gamma Aurigae

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2005
      --- starlady663 <ye-stars@...> wrote:

      I like your idea of "shooting oneself in the
      > foot" - does DeLay
      > have Auriga on his chart?

      Tom DeLay doesn't have Alnath aligned with anything in
      his chart, but he does have two stars in Auriga
      aligned with his Uranus: Hoedus I (Zeta Aurigae) and
      Hoedus II (Eta Aurigae), two of the Hoedi, or Kids.

      He is definitely reaping the whirlwind.

      Also, he has Nihal (Beta Leporis) conjunct Uranus.
      Nihal is in Lepus the Hare's belly. DeLay is known for
      raising *prodigious* amounts of cash for Republican
      candidates, to further his goal of stomping the
      Democrats into a state of marginalization (Uranus).

      Mark A. Holmes

      http://farechase.yahoo.com