Rab Wilkie

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3 9:54 PM
      > Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 15:13:12 -0800 (PST)
      > From: "wyf.of.bathe" <wyf_of_bathe@...>
      >Subject: Re: a star for each of us

      fritzy wrote:

      a long while back i was searching for something and happened upon a site that advertised a book by
      astrologer, Rab Wilkie. the book was about the 88 constellations and i thought at the time.....aha!
      interesting! i'll go back when i have more time. your post has reminded me to try and find this again :)

      are you familiar with the astrologer?

      Rab is a funky, funny, highly original Canadian -- I know of
      him from other lists - Star Study, I think. I don't have his
      book, though. He can get very far out with his ideas and
      speculations, but never fails to entertain.