Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Eclipses continued - Bernadette

  • Angie Biggerstaff
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 10, 2005
      Thanks Beth for pointing out the opposition of Neptune and Saturn a few days
      before the eclipse. Any countries that has this opposition on the angles
      will be the ones to watch.

      In Bernatte's new CD she says that she considers this to be the most
      difficult Saros Series, and it would be most interesting to hear her views
      of the interpretation of this Lunar Eclipse.

      Angie

    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
        Hullo Angie

        I do not have any more to add then what I say on that Studyshop and also
        what I said in the Visual Astrology Newsletter last week or indeed on this
        forum... that it is about a bubble bursting, the cold light of day coming to
        the surface. But that is why I have posted the data on this forum so that
        people can look at the chart for themselves and add their own delineation of
        the 1843 eclipse.

        cheers

        Bernadette

        > Thanks Beth for pointing out the opposition of Neptune and Saturn a few
        > days
        > before the eclipse. Any countries that has this opposition on the angles
        > will be the ones to watch.
        >
        > In Bernatte's new CD she says that she considers this to be the most
        > difficult Saros Series, and it would be most interesting to hear her views
        > of the interpretation of this Lunar Eclipse.
        >
        > Angie
        >

        >> the opposition between Neptune and Saturn, which they keep playing
        >> at, perfects 1 september 2006, to be closely followed by an eclipse
        >> seems to me a rather large indication of some important event.
        >>
        >> Beth
        >>
        >> --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Angie Biggerstaff"
        >> <suninscorpio2@b...> wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Hi Bernadette,
        >>>
        >>> Every since I got your first edition of the 'Eagle and the Lark' I
        >> have
        >>> found your interpretations of the eclipses very true and used your
        >>> interpretations for both the solar and lunars.
        >>>
        >>> I recently bought your new tape on Eclipses and see that you are
        >> now
        >>> re-formulating your ideas on the Lunars.
        >>>
        >>> Have you by any chance had thoughts on your interpretations of the
        >> 2006
        >>> eclipses especially as the one in Sept 06 is the one you consider
        >> one of the
        >>> worst (if not the worst). The 7 Sept lunar at 15 Pisces opposes my
        >> Saturn -
        >>> hence the personal interest. :-)
        >>>
        >>> Angie

      • Angie Biggerstaff
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
          We're at crossed purposes here :-)

          You are referring to the coming eclipse this year and I am talking about 7th
          Sept 2006 15 Pisces - the 8 South Series.

          Angie

          > I do not have any more to add then what I say on that Studyshop and also
          > what I said in the Visual Astrology Newsletter last week or indeed on this
          > forum... that it is about a bubble bursting, the cold light of day coming
          > the surface. But that is why I have posted the data on this forum so that
          > people can look at the chart for themselves and add their own delineation
          > of
          > the 1843 eclipse.
          >
          > cheers
          >
          > Bernadette

        • Astro Logos
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 11, 2005
            Hi Angie

            Sorry... No I have not tracked that lunar saros series down yet, sorry I was
            confused :)

            cheers

            Bernadette