1843 Parans

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2005
      Bernadette wrote:

      >* STRONG as Saturn is conjunct the Moon in the eclipse of 1843*
      Saturn - The Law and Civic Order
      Rising when Alphard is Setting orb 00 mins 54 secs -
      The terrorist, a person struggling violently against the system

      >Rising when Menkar is On Nadir orb 01 mins 08 secs -
      The revealing of the true situation

      > I think the most important parans are the one to Saturn of Alphard the
      Heart of the Serpent and Menkar from Cetus the Whale which is the great
      unstoppable force of the collective unconscious. Also the parans to Pluto
      plus the Sun and the Moon because these are afterall the parans to an
      eclipse chart.

      >Anyway we all just wait and see... maybe nothing will happen, astrology is
      like that, just when you think you have found a pattern... puff it goes...
      bifurcation, bifurcations and then more bifurcations :)

      take care Diana

      Bernadette

      Thank you!

      Yes, the Alphard and Menkar positions are especially notable
      - interesting that you have Menkar as "the great
      unstoppable force of the collective unconscious" because
      I've been saying Cetus represents the "monsters of the
      subconscious mind"!

      Love, Diana
    • Astro Logos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2005
        Hi Diana,

        Diana wrote....>
        > Yes, the Alphard and Menkar positions are especially notable
        > - interesting that you have Menkar as "the great
        > unstoppable force of the collective unconscious" because
        > I've been saying Cetus represents the "monsters of the
        > subconscious mind"!
        >
        > Love, Diana

        Yes.. on this we totally agree :))))))) The great monster from the
        depths... I personally think that Menkar represent the most difficult sky
        myth of them all - that which is there but hidden, that which once it
        awakens burst upon the scene with a great relentless force, that which once
        stirred brings irrevocable change - and it looks so beautiful in the sky!

        love

        Bernadette