Eclipses

  • Arthyr
    Message 1 of 44 , Oct 7 10:10 AM
      Hi Heather,

      Absolutely right, the eclipse was ON the SNode.
      With that the Sun, Moon and SNode were obliterated
      leaving the NNode highly visible on that particular axis.
      From the USA co-ordinates,the October 3rd eclipse was
      1degree 10 minutes off the mark by declination, close
      enough in my book to call it a conjunction, The Oct 17
      Lunar eclipse wil be a full 4* 54" again, in my book,
      "off the mark," by a few degrees.
      However, The lunar eclipse will conjoin The fixed star
      Al Kurah, indicator of ambitious people who may "bite
      off more than they can chew." Great for creativity but
      rathar hard nosed for tolerance outside the norm.

      With the lunar eclipse, we'll see a prominant Sun
      near Spica, look to the rulers of nations to be in the
      spotlight, and perhaps, not in a favorable way.

      The idea of SNode effects before the fact and NNode after the fact
      may have merit, I haven't come across this philosophy before.

      Arthyr,

      At 04:08 AM 10/7/2005 +0000, Heather wrote:
      Arthyr,

      Isn't the Lunar Eclipse on the 17th a North Node Eclipse. The Solar Eclipse on the 3rd was a South Node Eclipse.

      Curiously I noticed the effect of the recent SE South Node, of approx. 2.5 mins duration, for the last two month prior to the eclipse. Other people have too. Is this normally indicative for South Node eclipses like the effect felt before it happening and the North Nodes ones more into the future. Any ideas on this?

      Heather
      Message 44 of 44 , Jul 19, 2009
        Thank you.

        Mark A. Holmes