Re: Solstice/The Eyes

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
      sign of the Voyeur? the watcher? the seer? the observer? just
      thinking of what a pair of watching eyes might suggest? MissB

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-

      <msbhavens1@y...>

      http://www.calvin.edu/academic/phys/observatory/images/Astr110.Spring

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2005
        --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

        > sign of the Voyeur? the watcher? the seer? the
        > observer? just
        > thinking of what a pair of watching eyes might
        > suggest? MissB

        I've never been into voyeurism, but the others may
        apply. :)

        Mark A. Holmes