The Eyes (was "solstice")

    Message 1 of 18 , Oct 5, 2005
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "msbhavens1" <msbhavens1@y...>
      wrote:
      > 0 Libra
      >
      > can you tell me what stars were up when the sun hit 0 libra, at 34
      > north 118 west?

      I found out something interesting.

      There's a pair of galaxies in Virgo, NGC 4435 and NGC 4438, known
      collectively as The Eyes because that's what they look like in a
      telescope.

      http://www.calvin.edu/academic/phys/observatory/images/Astr110.Spring
      2005/Postema.html

      I noticed when I entered The Eyes into my fixed-star database in
      SolarFire 5 that I have The Eyes aligned with my natal Sun at 0
      Libra 19 within a 1 00' orb.