Re: [thefixedstars] Saturn: Asellus Borealis + others

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2005
      --- "Diana K. Rosenberg" <ye-stars@...>
      wrote:

      > > Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:14:04 -0000
      > > From: "mahtezcatpoc" <mahtezcatpoc@...>
      > >Subject: Fixed-star alignments for September 11,
      > 2005 (interpretation)
      >
      > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
      > Holmes
      > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
      >
      > >> Saturn
      > >
      > >> Asellus Borealis (Gamma Cancri)
      >
      > >http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/AsellusBoreali.html
      >
      > >"It gives patience, beneficence and courage, and
      > makes its natives
      > >heroic and defiant leaders." (Robson)
      >
      > This seems to be an error in Anne Wright's site; I
      > just
      > checked Robson and this is not part of his
      > interpretation.

      It is. Look at page 142 again.

      > >"These people will have an aggressive nature and
      > will not take
      > >insults easily. They may, by their own lack of
      > caution, or by being
      > >dare-devils, put their life in danger and they will
      > not hesitate to
      > >use brutal and violent means." (Ebertin).
      >
      > >"The patient donkey is a lovable creature, but it
      > can be very self-
      > >willed and unco-operative indeed, at times of its
      > own
      > >choosing..."(Dr. Eric Morse).
      >
      > Here's what I have in my Workbook for Praesepe and
      > the
      > Aselli (I have adjusted the longitudes for 2005)
      >
      > Praesepe M44 Cancri “The Beehive”
      > 7LE17 1 34 19 59 8 40 3.1 OC
      > North Asellus Gamma Cancri near Beehive
      > 7LE37 3 11 21 32 8 42 4.66 A1 V
      > South Asellus Delta Cancri in Crab’s shell
      > 8LE48 0 05 18 14 8 44 3.94 K0 III
      >
      > Intense, fiercely focused energies; single-minded,
      > fanatic,
      > obsessive, take risks, may be violent. Leadership;
      > dictatorial, aggressive, may be very taken with the
      > myths
      > and glories of the past. Mysticism, poetry;
      > creative,
      > inventive, skilled wordsmiths. Draw controversy,
      > foment or
      > suffer from slander, violent intolerance. Issue of
      > fundamentalist passions, idealism, mysticism vs
      > dispassionate judgment, objectivity, hard, cold
      > facts;
      > caution, conservatism vs daring, determination to
      > “do the
      > right thing.” Burns, fevers, either blindness, eye
      > problems
      > or keen eyesight; head ailments, possible violent
      > death.
      > Mundane: Fires, embarkations, invasions, explosions,
      > ships,
      > shipwrecks, storms, eruptions, entire cities
      > destroyed;
      > assassinations, murder. bee stings, UFO events
      >
      > natural leaders conquering,
      > arrogant fanatic
      > productive, energetic, idealistic aristocratic,
      > critical self-justifying, dictatorial
      > hard-working into use of
      > power intolerant or suffer from intolerance
      > analytical, attentive to detail into mysticism
      > may commit or draw violence
      >
      > Don't know if these 3 columns (positive, neutral,
      > negative)
      > will survive e-mailing)

      I got them okay.

      > This is, of course, GWB's Asc (precession-corrected,
      > 7 Leo
      > 34); interesting that when Saturn arrived at his Asc
      > we
      > had the destruction of New Orleans (see "storms" and
      > "entire
      > cities destroyed"); he is also being accused of
      > intolerance
      > (and of being "blind" to the suffering of citizens)

      Your interpretation could fit the loudmouthed
      talk-radio jerks who've been trashing the impoverished
      hurricane victims in New Orleans, too. They have been
      called parasites, sweepingly condemned as crackheads,
      compared to ticks...And of course none of this is
      Bush's fault, either.

      > ---------
      > You also have:
      >
      > > Ceres
      > >
      > > Zubenalhakrabi (Nu Librae)
      > This is a little earlier - (20 Sco 46 now)

      I've got 18 Scorpio 47.

      > > Marsik (Kappa Herculis, located in Hercules' right
      > > elbow)
      >
      > ["Elbowing" somebody out of the way for something?]
      >
      > Well, you may be right, this has certainly been
      > happening
      > among the abandoned citizens of New Orleans! And
      > Ceres has
      > very much to do with food!
      >
      > > South Node
      > >
      > > Algorab (Delta Corvi)
      > > Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)
      >
      > >[The crime in New Orleans connected to Katrina?]
      >
      > Yes, certainly - my "memory aid" for Algorab is
      > "I'll gorab
      > (grab) everything in sight!
      >
      > As always, Mark, thank you for the weekly
      > "round-up"!

      You're welcome.