Re: Fixed-star alignments for September 11, 2005

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
      I've been wondering what significant events have occured with the
      Dragons Tail on one of the 4 Cardinal cusps? AC,MC,DC,IC? also with
      the Dragons tail at 15 Libra, seems a bit ominous?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
        > Saturn
        >
        > Asellus Borealis (Gamma Cancri)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/AsellusBoreali.html

        "It gives patience, beneficence and courage, and makes its natives
        heroic and defiant leaders." (Robson)

        "These people will have an aggressive nature and will not take
        insults easily. They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being
        dare-devils, put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to
        use brutal and violent means." (Ebertin).

        "The patient donkey is a lovable creature, but it can be very self-
        willed and unco-operative indeed, at times of its own
        choosing..."(Dr. Eric Morse).

        > North Node
        >

        > Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Alpheratz.html

        having to do with popularity which can easily evaporate

        > Alderamin (Alpha Cephei)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/alderamin.html

        "The Right Arm"

        --[dealing with Katrina]

        ___________________

        > Vesta
        >

        > Alzirr (Xi Geminorum, in the Twin Pollux's right foot)

        [FEMA director Michael Brown was "booted" off the job of directing
        disaster relief on the Gulf Coast amid a chorus of calls for his
        head, and then resigned]

        > Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum, in the Twin Castor's right
        > knee)

        ["on one's knees," "getting on one's knees"]

        > R Monocerotis (a variable star embedded in NGC 2261,
        > Hubble's Variable Nebula)
        >
        > (the keyword I have for this one is "a tar pit")

        > Uranus
        >
        > Skat (Delta Aquarii)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Skat.html

        Its name is Arabic for "the leg."

        "It gives good fortune and lasting happiness." (Robson)

        "Safety in a deluge." (Noonan)

        > Neptune
        >
        > Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Alnair.html

        questions of trustworthiness and vigilance

        > Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)

        destructive

        This isn't working out too well for some people [like Bush, who's
        given out disaster-relief contracts to Pat Robertson's Operation
        Blessing and to Halliburton]

        ____________

        > Praesepe (M-44 Cancri, an open cluster)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Praesaepe.html

        "It causes disease, disgrace, adventure, insolence, wantonness,
        brutality, blindness, industry, order and fecundity; and makes its
        natives fortunate though liable to loss through others..." (Robson)

        "One can observe a craving for and abuse of stimulants, luxury
        foodstuffs, narcotic, drugs and heavy smoking. Susceptibility to
        infectious diseases." (Ebertin)

        > Pluto
        >
        > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
        >
        > Atria (Alpha Trianguli Australe)
        >

        > Ceres
        >

        > Zubenalhakrabi (Nu Librae)
        >
        > Marsik (Kappa Herculis, located in Hercules' right
        > elbow)

        ["Elbowing" somebody out of the way for something?]

        > South Node
        >

        > Algorab (Delta Corvi)
        >
        > Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)

        [The crime in New Orleans connected to Katrina?]

        [More violence in Northern Ireland?]

        [The questionable presidential election in Egypt Hosni Mubarak just
        won?]

        also--"elbowing": Norway might have new leaders, and Robert Mugabe
        amends the Zimbabwean constitution to make it easier for the state
        to seize private property.

        _________________

        > Pallas
        >
        > Maenalus (Tau Virginis, marking Virgo the Virgin's
        > right knee or the obsolete constellation Mons Maenalus
        > [Mount Maenalus], upon which Bootes the Herdsman is
        > standing)

        "Mons Maenalus [gives] pride and dignity with great abilities, but
        some destructiveness. The life is beset by difficulties." (Robson)

        > Juno
        >
        > Tabit (Pi-3 Orionis, in the shield Orion the Hunter is
        > holding up in front of him)

        http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Tabit.html

        "Tabit might be from the Arabic Al Thabit 'Endurer'..."

        ---[focus on the poor in New Orleans and on the Mississippi Gulf
        Coast]

        Also, a Catholic prelate says gay men shouldn't be ordained as
        priests, a Laotian [?] immigrant hunter is on trial in Wisconsin for
        shooting a group of people he says made him feel threatened, two men
        in California have been convicted of murdering a transgendered
        teenager born Edward Araujo but known as Gwen, and a baby girl born
        prematurely to a melanoma-stricken woman kept alive on life-support
        in order to give birth to her has died.