Fixed-star alignments for September 11, 2005

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2005
      Saturn

      Asellus Borealis (Gamma Cancri)

      Praesepe (M-44 Cancri, an open cluster)

      Uranus

      Skat (Delta Aquarii)

      Neptune

      Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

      Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)

      Pluto

      Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)

      Atria (Alpha Trianguli Australe)

      Ceres

      Zubenalhakrabi (Nu Librae)

      Marsik (Kappa Herculis, located in Hercules' right
      elbow)

      Pallas

      Maenalus (Tau Virginis, marking Virgo the Virgin's
      right knee or the obsolete constellation Mons Maenalus
      [Mount Maenalus], upon which Bootes the Herdsman is
      standing)

      Juno

      Tabit (Pi-3 Orionis, in the shield Orion the Hunter is
      holding up in front of him)

      Vesta

      Alzirr (Xi Geminorum, in the Twin Pollux's right foot)

      Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum, in the Twin Castor's right
      knee)

      R Monocerotis (a variable star embedded in NGC 2261,
      Hubble's Variable Nebula)

      (the keyword I have for this one is "a tar pit")

      North Node

      Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae)

      Alderamin (Alpha Cephei)

      South Node

      Algorab (Delta Corvi)

      Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
        I've been wondering what significant events have occured with the
        Dragons Tail on one of the 4 Cardinal cusps? AC,MC,DC,IC? also with
        the Dragons tail at 15 Libra, seems a bit ominous?

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 12, 2005
          <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
          > Saturn
          >
          > Asellus Borealis (Gamma Cancri)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/AsellusBoreali.html

          "It gives patience, beneficence and courage, and makes its natives
          heroic and defiant leaders." (Robson)

          "These people will have an aggressive nature and will not take
          insults easily. They may, by their own lack of caution, or by being
          dare-devils, put their life in danger and they will not hesitate to
          use brutal and violent means." (Ebertin).

          "The patient donkey is a lovable creature, but it can be very self-
          willed and unco-operative indeed, at times of its own
          choosing..."(Dr. Eric Morse).

          > North Node
          >

          > Alpheratz (Alpha Andromedae)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Alpheratz.html

          having to do with popularity which can easily evaporate

          > Alderamin (Alpha Cephei)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/alderamin.html

          "The Right Arm"

          --[dealing with Katrina]

          ___________________

          > Vesta
          >

          > Alzirr (Xi Geminorum, in the Twin Pollux's right foot)

          [FEMA director Michael Brown was "booted" off the job of directing
          disaster relief on the Gulf Coast amid a chorus of calls for his
          head, and then resigned]

          > Mebsuta (Epsilon Geminorum, in the Twin Castor's right
          > knee)

          ["on one's knees," "getting on one's knees"]

          > R Monocerotis (a variable star embedded in NGC 2261,
          > Hubble's Variable Nebula)
          >
          > (the keyword I have for this one is "a tar pit")

          > Uranus
          >
          > Skat (Delta Aquarii)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Skat.html

          Its name is Arabic for "the leg."

          "It gives good fortune and lasting happiness." (Robson)

          "Safety in a deluge." (Noonan)

          > Neptune
          >
          > Alnair (Alpha Gruis)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Alnair.html

          questions of trustworthiness and vigilance

          > Saturn Nebula (NGC 7009 Aquarii)

          destructive

          This isn't working out too well for some people [like Bush, who's
          given out disaster-relief contracts to Pat Robertson's Operation
          Blessing and to Halliburton]

          ____________

          > Praesepe (M-44 Cancri, an open cluster)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Praesaepe.html

          "It causes disease, disgrace, adventure, insolence, wantonness,
          brutality, blindness, industry, order and fecundity; and makes its
          natives fortunate though liable to loss through others..." (Robson)

          "One can observe a craving for and abuse of stimulants, luxury
          foodstuffs, narcotic, drugs and heavy smoking. Susceptibility to
          infectious diseases." (Ebertin)

          > Pluto
          >
          > Rasalhague (Alpha Ophiuchi)
          >
          > Atria (Alpha Trianguli Australe)
          >

          > Ceres
          >

          > Zubenalhakrabi (Nu Librae)
          >
          > Marsik (Kappa Herculis, located in Hercules' right
          > elbow)

          ["Elbowing" somebody out of the way for something?]

          > South Node
          >

          > Algorab (Delta Corvi)
          >
          > Tso-Hia (Eta Corvi)

          [The crime in New Orleans connected to Katrina?]

          [More violence in Northern Ireland?]

          [The questionable presidential election in Egypt Hosni Mubarak just
          won?]

          also--"elbowing": Norway might have new leaders, and Robert Mugabe
          amends the Zimbabwean constitution to make it easier for the state
          to seize private property.

          _________________

          > Pallas
          >
          > Maenalus (Tau Virginis, marking Virgo the Virgin's
          > right knee or the obsolete constellation Mons Maenalus
          > [Mount Maenalus], upon which Bootes the Herdsman is
          > standing)

          "Mons Maenalus [gives] pride and dignity with great abilities, but
          some destructiveness. The life is beset by difficulties." (Robson)

          > Juno
          >
          > Tabit (Pi-3 Orionis, in the shield Orion the Hunter is
          > holding up in front of him)

          http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/Tabit.html

          "Tabit might be from the Arabic Al Thabit 'Endurer'..."

          ---[focus on the poor in New Orleans and on the Mississippi Gulf
          Coast]

          Also, a Catholic prelate says gay men shouldn't be ordained as
          priests, a Laotian [?] immigrant hunter is on trial in Wisconsin for
          shooting a group of people he says made him feel threatened, two men
          in California have been convicted of murdering a transgendered
          teenager born Edward Araujo but known as Gwen, and a baby girl born
          prematurely to a melanoma-stricken woman kept alive on life-support
          in order to give birth to her has died.