Re: [thefixedstars] Just saying Hello

    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 10, 2005
      --- msbhavens1 <msbhavens1@...> wrote:

      > rather than lurk! =) Just joined
      >
      > MissB

      Welcome.

    • Beth Havens
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 18, 2006
        think you'll find this interesting,

        tried to keep it simple

        there are some interesting connections here I think, I sent
        an email to the site that goes with.

        Beth

      • Astrocalypse
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 19, 2006
          From: "Beth Havens" <msbhavens1@...>

          > think you'll find this interesting,
          >
          > tried to keep it simple
          >
          > there are some interesting connections here I think, I sent
          > an email to the site that goes with.
          >
          > Beth

          That's very clear and easy to read. Thanks, Beth! Encore <g>.
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 19, 2006
            Why don't you upload that to the Files section? I
            don't have Excel on the computer I'm using; I'll look
            at the file later.

            Mark A. Holmes

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 21, 2006

              > Why don't you upload that to the Files section? I
              > don't have Excel on the computer I'm using; I'll look
              > at the file later.

              Okay, I downloaded it and have looked it over.

              May 7 would be two weeks from next Sunday...

              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 21, 2006
                yup, thought it might be interesting to watch what goes on next
                couple of weeks see how it relates to those aspects. since there are
                some pretty strong aspects there. MissB

                > > Why don't you upload that to the Files section? I
                > > don't have Excel on the computer I'm using; I'll look
                > > at the file later.
                >

                > Okay, I downloaded it and have looked it over.
                >
                > May 7 would be two weeks from next Sunday...
                >
                > Mark A. Holmes
                >

                > > --- Beth Havens <msbhavens1@> wrote:
                > >
                > > > think you'll find this interesting,
                > > >
                > > > tried to keep it simple
                > > >
                > > > there are some interesting connections here I think,
                > > > I sent
                > > > an email to the site that goes with.
                > > >
                > > > Beth

                > > http://mail.yahoo.com

              • Lu
                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 22, 2006
                  Hello!

                  I just wanted to make a comment about May 7:

                  I noticed that if you count Pholus in the chart, there
                  is a fire Kite as well, with Chiron as a Focal point!

                  Very interesting day, I'm glad this was posted because
                  I think a lot of change and possibly healing could
                  happen on that day.

                  Anyway Thanks

                  Lu

                  Message 8 of 9 , Apr 23, 2006
                    --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Lu <Robbinsnest90@...> wrote:

                    > Hello!
                    >
                    > I just wanted to make a comment about May 7:
                    >
                    > I noticed that if you count Pholus in the chart, there
                    > is a fire Kite as well, with Chiron as a Focal point!
                    >
                    > Very interesting day, I'm glad this was posted because
                    > I think a lot of change and possibly healing could
                    > happen on that day.
                    >
                    > Anyway Thanks
                    >
                    > Lu

                    I'd like to add several of the better-studied other asteroids, like
                    Pholus, or Hidalgo, to the lists, but I don't have a program yet that
                    can tell me at a glance what fixed stars are aligned with these objects.

                    Thanks for the input.