Re: Corrected list inception data

  • Ariondys
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 27, 2005
      Mark A. Holmes wrote:
      >>> This group was created on February 26, 2005, at 7:15 p.m. Central
      Standard Time, in Carthage, Texas, USA.

      Carthage: 94w20 32n09

      >> Excuse me, that's 7:17 p.m.

      > Mars conjunct Vega (Alpha Lyrae)
      > Saturn conjunct Castor (Alpha Geminorum)
      > Ceres conjunct Agena (Beta Centauri)
      > Pallas conjunct Diadem (Alpha Comae Berenices)
      > South Node conjunct Arcturus (Alpha Bootis) and Spica (Alpha
      Virginis)
      > East Point conjunct Denebola (Beta Leonis)

      I'm afraid your group's chart has scored a hit with my Uranus
      conjuncting it's South Node.

      -a hidden peaceful cottage of secret knowledge.
      -a work of secret knowedge.
      -educational trailblazer
      -secret, lonely, isolated, and hidden seem to come at me repeatedly,
      but also PL=ZE/AP

      -As well, a VERY intriguing Chiron.....

      Star Stuff:
      I have seen Vega on a Mercury before. But not
      noticed it on a Mars.

      Vega with Mars: Scientific interests, unpopular opinions, moral
      courage, favorable for gain. (Robson).

      Ugh, I just found a tiny bug in astrolog. I figured what star it was
      anyways though. El Nath is connected to the checkbox for Alnilam.

      El Nath Culminating, fortune and eminence sound ok.
      Mintaka Culminating, that's Delta Orion.
      Capella Culminating: Military, naval or ecclesiastical connections
      and preferment, waste dissipation, envy and trouble. If at the same
      time with Sun, Moon or Jupiter, ample fortune and great honor.
      (Robson).

      That's quite a few bright stars culminating...

      Avior Rising:
      http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/
      --------------------------------
      Fixed star: AVIOR
      Constellation: Epsilon Carina- Argo Navis
      Longitude 1900: 21VIR47. Longitude 2000: 23VIR08.
      Declination 1900: -59.11'. Declination 2000: -59.31'.
      Right ascension: 08h22m. Latitude: -72.40'.
      Spectral class: KB. Magnitude: 1.7.
      Suggested orb: 1 deg. approx. Planetary nature: Sat-Jup

      History of the star: The southern star in the shields near the
      Mastholder of Argo, in the Keel of the Great Ship. No myths or
      interpretations are linked with it because it was not visible to the
      ancients in the northern hemisphere.

      Influence of the constellation: Prosperity in trade and voyages.
      Strength of mind and spirit. Connected to death by drowning.
      (Robson).

      References

      The Fixed Stars and Constellations in Astrology, Vivian E. Robson
      1923, Ascella Publications, UK, ISBN: 1 898503 50 8.

      Starnames, Their Lore and Meaning, Richard Hinchley Allen, 1889,
      Dover Publications 1963. ISBN 0-486-21079-0.

      Ariondys
    • Astrocalypse
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 2, 2005
        Ariondys,

        Thank you for the response.  I don't always read all the posts myself and as you say, don't always answer in good time but I do try to be careful about who says what 'cause misunderstanding do arise on the net.

        I have got both scales conjunct something in my chart, they are both involved with midpoints aspects too, as well as the opposite angles, so I do see all sides of a story, generally, very much so !

        Cal