Re: Star orbs/Antares

  • Ariondys
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3 4:44 AM
      Diana K. Rosenberg wrote:
      > Ariondys, I'm not getting a clear picture here - your friend
      > told you WHOSE Moon conjuncted Antares? Hers? Yours? Or the
      > "she" or the "her" you are referring to below? And the 2 1/4
      > degrees - was that applying or separating?

      Thank you for taking such an interest as to type out the extent of my
      excessive use of pronouns. My Neptune is my 3rd house... can't seem
      to manage clarity when I communicate.

      The chart containing this Moon that conjuncts Antares belongs to my
      neighbor who moved in last month. It was her the police took, not
      her mother. The neighbor has an electronic bracelet that monitors
      her to make sure she stays at home. But she doesn't appear to
      understand her boundaries. That was why the police took her for a
      night in jail. She is serving 90 days of home-jail.

      I started with a chart that had a 1/2 hour window of time given so I
      needed to rectify it. Without knowing the angles, and not seeing the
      Antares Moon, I thought she seemed pretty ok. I should have looked a
      bit harder. I thought Sun(3rd Gemini in the 11th)=MA/KR=PO seemed
      fine enough.

      Apparently, it has been my fate to act as Chiron since Chiron is
      transitting her Descendant.

      The neighbor's door is across the hall from mine. So I heard the mom
      come looking for her.

      You did miss other story bits. They are at Be-Urania. This little
      episode started running with the new moon and won't seem to go away.

      The moon is seperating from Antares. It is applying to the point
      where they would have a parans relationship if they rose together.

      MO=11 Sag 34
      Antares=9 Sag 18

      I did just look at the declinations just now too.
      Antares is at 26s22
      and the moon is at 25s07

      This has been very helpful. I was making an oversight... Her moon
      Does Actually have a paran relationship with Antares. It looks to me
      as though the leading edge of the moon, and Antares would rise at the
      same time.

      I am using 11:45 GMT +/- 15 minutes. And have settled on a 29th
      Cancer Rising, and that gives me 7th Aries MC if I like, which I do,
      because of where that put the Decendant in relation to transit
      Chiron. I am doubtless having some effect at least.

      Unfortunately, t.NE=my MC/NO just recently, and she's got me
      uncertain again. I tried to fight it, but I lost.

      She told me her mom was a lunatic. And that her dad is sending her
      money still. Her mom told me she told the dad not to. I wouldn't
      put it past my neighbor to get money from anyone. She is fueled by
      an unholy fire when it comes to getting easy money. I can tolerate
      being uncertain until her next excuse, I guess, then I can go back to
      assuming she is evil.

      ACxJUxApollo conjuction is opposite NE/MC. And JU=NE=MC=AC
      May 24 1967
      Gander, Canada
      54w37 48n57

      I keep learning new things she neglects to tell me. Things that
      would make her seem untrustworthy.

      I based my foolishness on the notion that a junkie wouldn't have
      expensive jewelry in her possession still, a basically good sun, and
      elements of story that seemed to fit the puzzle, like her dad worked
      for the defence force, and has helped(SA-Circe) her, with money.

      I can supply you with family birthdays, if this continues to interest
      you.

      Ariondys