Reply to Logan Phang

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
      --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

      > Dear Teachers and lists,
      >
      > May I know what system should I use to check my
      > personal planets on those fixed stars. Tropical or
      > Sidereal?

      It doesn't matter.

      And also what house system? Placidus,
      > Koch, Equal, etc?

      That doesn't matter, either.

    • Logan Phang
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
        Dear Mark Andrew Holmes

        Thank you for your answer. In fact I am very new to fixed stars methodology. May you please enlighten me on what is the distinctive difference between the popular western tropical astrology and fixed stars?

        Warmest regards
        Logan
        This e-mail was scanned by TM Net E-Mail Virus Shield.
        ***********-***********

        --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

        > Dear Teachers and lists,
        >
        > May I know what system should I use to check my
        > personal planets on those fixed stars. Tropical or
        > Sidereal?

        It doesn't matter.

        And also what house system? Placidus,
        > Koch, Equal, etc?

        That doesn't matter, either.

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
          --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

          In fact I am very new to
          > fixed stars methodology. May you please enlighten me
          > on what is the distinctive difference between the
          > popular western tropical astrology and fixed stars?
          >
          > Warmest regards
          > Logan

          Fixed stars can *fit into*, *be used in*, Western
          tropical astrology.