Re: [thefixedstars]

  • Logan Phang
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
      Dear Teachers and lists,

      May I know what system should I use to check my personal planets on those fixed stars. Tropical or Sidereal? And also what house system? Placidus, Koch, Equal, etc?

      Thanking in advance.

      Regards
      Logan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
        --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

        > Dear Teachers and lists,
        >
        > May I know what system should I use to check my
        > personal planets on those fixed stars. Tropical or
        > Sidereal?

        It doesn't matter.

        And also what house system? Placidus,
        > Koch, Equal, etc?

        That doesn't matter, either.

      • Logan Phang
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
          Dear Mark Andrew Holmes

          Thank you for your answer. In fact I am very new to fixed stars methodology. May you please enlighten me on what is the distinctive difference between the popular western tropical astrology and fixed stars?

          Warmest regards
          Logan
          This e-mail was scanned by TM Net E-Mail Virus Shield.
          ***********-***********

          --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

          > Dear Teachers and lists,
          >
          > May I know what system should I use to check my
          > personal planets on those fixed stars. Tropical or
          > Sidereal?

          It doesn't matter.

          And also what house system? Placidus,
          > Koch, Equal, etc?

          That doesn't matter, either.

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 9, 2005
            --- Logan Phang <logan@...> wrote:

            In fact I am very new to
            > fixed stars methodology. May you please enlighten me
            > on what is the distinctive difference between the
            > popular western tropical astrology and fixed stars?
            >
            > Warmest regards
            > Logan

            Fixed stars can *fit into*, *be used in*, Western
            tropical astrology.