Re: Jupiter-Venus-Spica lineup

  • Heather
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Hi,

      My astronomer friend rang me yesterday evening
      to direct me outside and looking to the west to a lovely
      line up of very bright Venus with Jupiter lower down in the sky
      slightly to the right, and there was fixed star Spica (he said when
      asked)above Venus but closer than Jupiter, more over to the right.

      This was quite spectacular. My friend was most enamoured by the bright
      Venus and Jupiter, not so bright below, and on enquiring of the light
      above, was told it was Spica according to his astronomy software.
      Spica means "the potential for brilliance" in Solar Fire keywords. Add
      this to the brightness of Venus having a few days before conjoined
      Jupiter.
      Also the fact that prior to Venus conjoining Jupiter on 2 Sep, a few
      days before it ran parallel in declination south with Jupiter

      So that means I, two hours earlier by good chance (with in mind to
      talk to over a problem job I had with one of my clients in the know),
      met up with this good friend/client of mine who I first met when Luna
      was occulted by Aldebaran. The interesting thing was that he made note
      that the first time we met was just a few shops down from where we met
      yesterday.

      On checking all this out, the problem job starts to look hopeful, and
      clienta are going to need some luck on this, that is for sure. Maybe
      the stars will be on our side. However that S.Eclipse is coming up
      right on my Neptune and the job being a block of land with subsiding
      problems on it's roadside boundary certainly seems to be very apt.
      Am further hopeful that Bernadette's analysis of the first SE in the
      Saros cycle for upcoming SE is rather transformative, in what seems to
      be a predominantly positive way.

      Heather