Refugees

  • Diana K. Rosenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      Hi All,

      The one "reliable" fixed star area for displaced persons is
      the Pleiades Cluster (29 Taurus-1 Gemini); that's the
      "something to weep about" star-group associated with tears,
      torrential rains, and exile.

      This was Venus at the 1985 Chernobyl, Ukraine atom plant
      fire and meltdown in 1986 (the townspeople were immediately,
      forcibly exiled, and could never return to their homes).
      Neptune was here in 586 BCE at the utter destruction of
      Jerusalem, including the 1st Temple, by Nebuchadrezzar of
      Babylon (his second attack): the 2nd phase of the Babylonian
      exile and diaspora followed. A SolEcl occurred here in May
      1966, the month Mao Tse-Tung inaugurated China’s calamitous
      “Cultural Revolution:” educated citizens were brutally
      persecuted and exiled to work on farms; agriculture and
      production were completely disrupted, an estimated
      30,000,000 died of starvation.

      When Katrina came ashore in Louisiana, the Pleiades were
      culminating. Mercury will come to the Asc of that 6:10 AM
      Katrina-coming-ashore chart, square the cluster, tomorrow.

      By the way, I disagree with Rex Bills on refugees - I think
      they are ruled by Neptune, not Uranus, but the two are
      coming to a semi-octile aspect on the World Axis, exact next
      month; in other words, we'll have Uranus/Neptune = Aries,
      just when Venus gets to the beginning of Sag, a major
      medical, life/death, epidemic area (Scorpion's head and
      Ophiuchus' left hand).

      Huge camps or housing projects are going to have
      to be built for all those people - they can't stay in
      stadiums forever, and even after the waters recede, the
      homes they lived in will be uninhabitable.

      A terrible, terrible mess. I feel so bad for those people!