New fixed stars page

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2013
      I have gotten a number of requests for information on which star names are traditional and which ones were coined by me. I thought about listing them on an Excel workbook posted on my website, but I decided a web page would be better.

      http://www.markandrewholmes.com/fixedstars.html

      This is very much a work in progress; more stars will be added and eventually I hope to add 2000 positions as well.