Eris aligned with Baten Kaitos

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > As of midnight GMT. Asterisks
      > indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today (with a
      > 1 00' orb).
      >

      > Baten Kaitos (Zeta Ceti)

      Unresolved racism (or teabaggery) leading societies toward trouble?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2013
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

        > As of midnight GMT. Asterisks
        > indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today (with a
        > 1 00' orb).
        >

        > Eris
        >

        > Mirfak al Bintu (Eta Andromedae)

        Arabic for "the girl's elbow". We're seeing a resurgence of activism on issues impacting women like the abortion issue and rape culture...

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2013
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

          > As of midnight GMT. Asterisks
          > indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today (with a
          > 1 00' orb).
          >

          > Jupiter
          >

          > *Mirzam (Beta Canis Majoris)

          Obama cancelling the summit with Putin...

          > *Furud (Zeta Canis Majoris)

          (Arabic = the bright single ones)

          ...because he gave asylum to Edward Snowden?