Re: Fixed star alignments (July 14, 2013)

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2013
      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

      > As of midnight GMT. Asterisks
      > indicate alignments that weren't there a week ago today (with a
      > 1 00' orb).
      >

      > Jupiter
      >

      > *Tempestris (Gamma Monocerotis)

      A court decision (Jupiter) causes a storm (Tempestris).

      (No justice, no peace)

      > Saturn
      >

      > Running Chicken Nebula (IC 2944 Centauri)

      Zimmerman is on the run now.

      > Neptune
      >

      > KL Draconis (cataclysmic variable)

      "kill the dragon" (some people, like the Zimmerman jury, confused about their duty?)

      > Pluto
      >

      > *Ioannina (Alpha Scuti)

      Latin = of John (the warrior king John III of Poland; the need to fight for our eroded rights?)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_III_Sobieski