Pseudocyesis

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      I gave this proper name to Gamma-1 Caeli, a faint star in Caelum the Sculptor's Tools, which apparently marks the circular handle end of a fine chisel. The name Pseudocyesis is Greek for "false pregnancy."

      Jupiter has been aligned with Pseudocyesis for some time now.

      A lot of us are disappointed that what seemed like a tipping point in the US gun debate--the Newtown massacre--has not yielded meaningful gun control legislation.

      Mark A. Holmes