Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Moon occultation with Fixed Star effect on first meeting

    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 24, 2005
      --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@...> wrote:

      > My youngest son has Antares rising conjunct Uranus,
      > which also means he
      > has Aldebaran on his 7th house cusp. I'm wondering
      > if you fixed star
      > experts have any comments. His birth data is:
      > 7/24/84 4:19 pm Santa
      > Monica CA.
      > Diana

      I haven't really looked at star alignments to the
      Descendant or IC. I would think that Aldebaran's
      influence would be affecting matters relating to the
      Descendant with him.

      Mark A. Holmes

      > Heather Cameron wrote:
      >
      > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
      > Holmes
      > > <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Here's what the Brady star file in SF5 has to
      > say
      > > > about Aldebaran:
      > > >
      > > > "One of the Royal Stars of Persia, The Watcher
      > of the
      > > > East. Like the other three Royal Stars,
      > Aldebaran
      > > > promises great success as long as certain
      > conditions
      > > > are fulfilled. The issue for Aldebaran is one of
      > > > integrity. If the individual strives to achieve
      > > > without compromising their integrity, then there
      > can
      > > > be great success. However, they will be tempted
      > > > compromise themselves and if they succumb, this
      > is
      > > > their downfall."
      > > >
      > > > Hope this helps.
      > >
      > > *** Thanks Mark. Got the message "integrity" is
      > what is needed
      > > to keep the lovely aura that Aldebaran invokes.
      > Occultation of the
      > > moon means that the moon takes on the vibes of the
      > fixed star. Just as
      > > the Lunar occultation of Saturn the day before
      > 9-11 meant security
      > > needs were to be paramount. How long do these
      > occultation effects last
      > > for...19 years?
      > >
      > > It opposes Antares which is your speciality isn't
      > it? I found some
      > > pics of Aldebaran next to our own sun; it is huge
      > in comparison. They
      > > say it has nearly used up all it's nuclear
      > material. What happens then?
      > >
      > > By the way what is our Sun called as a Fixed Star
      > in the scheme of things?
      > >
      > > Heather

      > email to:

      > Yahoo! Terms of

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • Heather Cameron
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 24, 2005
        Diana,
        There is available at the UK Starlight software site

        a listing of parans etc. for free at

        http://www.zyntara.com/free_paran_page.htm

        Like it is just an example what you would get out of a total natal
        printout from their program. It is Bernadette Brady's site...and she
        is on this list.

        This might tell you if Antares is rising or Aldebaran is setting for
        you son at the time of birth. Far as I can see this is more important
        than the stars being conjunct the angles, due to parallax effect of
        the horizon, and the orbs for fixed stars needing to be 1 deg. However
        I could be wrong on this....being rather sketchy on my fixed stars study.

        The program is for sale on special at 170 GBP on this site, and there
        are not many copies left at this price. I would love a copy but it
        comes to over 404AUD for me.

        What intrigues me about the fixed stars is that one can work out for
        each planet rising what fixed star is culminating, setting etc. So one
        would thus suppose here is added information to be gleaned of how this
        energy works for the person. Fascinating!

        Heather

        <mahtezcatpoc@y...> wrote:

        > --- Shawhouse <shawhouse@e...> wrote:
        >
        > > My youngest son has Antares rising conjunct Uranus,
        > > which also means he
        > > has Aldebaran on his 7th house cusp. I'm wondering
        > > if you fixed star
        > > experts have any comments. His birth data is:
        > > 7/24/84 4:19 pm Santa
        > > Monica CA.
        > > Diana
        >

        > I haven't really looked at star alignments to the
        > Descendant or IC. I would think that Aldebaran's
        > influence would be affecting matters relating to the
        > Descendant with him.
        >
        > Mark A. Holmes
        >

        > > Heather Cameron wrote:
        > >
        > > > --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew
        > > Holmes

        > > say

        > > of the
        > > Aldebaran
        > > conditions
        > > can
        > > is

        > > > *** Thanks Mark. Got the message "integrity" is
        > > what is needed
        > > > to keep the lovely aura that Aldebaran invokes.
        > > Occultation of the
        > > > moon means that the moon takes on the vibes of the
        > > fixed star. Just as
        > > > the Lunar occultation of Saturn the day before
        > > 9-11 meant security
        > > > needs were to be paramount. How long do these
        > > occultation effects last
        > > > for...19 years?
        > > >
        > > > It opposes Antares which is your speciality isn't
        > > it? I found some
        > > > pics of Aldebaran next to our own sun; it is huge
        > > in comparison. They
        > > > say it has nearly used up all it's nuclear
        > > material. What happens then?
        > > >
        > > > By the way what is our Sun called as a Fixed Star
        > > in the scheme of things?
        > > >
        > > > Heather

        > > email to:

        > > Yahoo! Terms of

        > http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      • Shawhouse
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 24, 2005
          Thanks. I ordered a paran chart for my son.
          Diana