Re: [thefixedstars] Re: Theater bloodbath in Aurora, Colorado... JAMES HOLMES CORRECT DOB...

    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 22, 2012
      Yeah, I saw postings elsewhere that cast doubt on that time in my mind. I was waiting for it to be straightened out. The alignments I mentioned are all still there at 12:20 a.m. MDT, though.

      With this time I also have the Moon aligned with Maculosa (38 Lyncis) (Latin for "spotted") (spoiling, contamination?)  and Minchir (Sigma Hydrae) (Arabic for "nose" or "nostrils") (metaphoric bad smell, or maybe the gas Holmes released inside the theater? Or both?).

      He's no relation to me, by the way (thank the gods). Some poor innocent bastards who happen to share James Holmes' name are getting attacked by ignorant people.

      Mark A. Holmes

      De: kaputdraconis <kaputdraconis@...>
      Para: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
      Enviadas: Domingo, 22 de Julho de 2012 4:00

      Hi all,

      According to Holmes himself he was born on Dec 10, 1987, not 13 as we saw published all over the place. His Moon is in Leo, most likely square to his MA+PL conjunction in Scorpio. Here is the link:

      http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/20/james-holmes-sex-website-penis-cops/?adid=hero5

      Take care,
      Nilsa Gorey {NYC}
      http://www.nilsagorey.com

      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 22, 2012
        --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Mark Andrew Holmes <mahtezcatpoc@...> wrote:

        > Yeah, I saw postings elsewhere that cast doubt on that time in my mind. I was waiting for it to be straightened out. The alignments I mentioned are all still there at 12:20 a.m. MDT, though.
        >
        > With this time I also have the Moon aligned with Maculosa (38 Lyncis) (Latin for "spotted") (spoiling, contamination?)  and Minchir (Sigma Hydrae) (Arabic for "nose" or "nostrils") (metaphoric bad smell, or maybe the gas Holmes released inside the theater? Or both?).

        Midheaven is aligned with Maliktous (Delta Pavonis). Maliktous = Kurdish for "King Peacock". This was a big, gaudy sort of mass murder. I don't know if the fact that Malik Tous is the chief angel and viceroy of God to the world in Yezidi cosmology has anything to do with this situation. (The Yezidis, a persecuted religious group who live mainly in northern Iraq, believe that Malik Tous was given dominion over the world by God after he refused God's order to bow down to Adam, saying he bowed down to no one but God. Contrary to popular belief that confuses Malik Tous with Satan, Malik Tous is more like the warrior Archangel Michael than Satan.)

        Also aligned with the MC in this chart: Bered (12 Aquilae) (Hebrew for "hail" or "hailstorm") (a hail of bullets in the theater?) and Al Thalamain Secundus (Lambda Aquilae) (Latin-Arabic = the second of the two ostriches) (refusing calls for tighter gun control?)

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 23, 2012
          Mars aligned with Diadem: Two of those killed were men who died trying to shield their girlfriends from Holmes' bullets.

          Mark A. Holmes