Re: Diana Rosenberg

  • Charlotte
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2012
      I am quite devastated to hear this. What a crushing loss, most especially for her family and close friends.

      No man is an island,
      Entire of itself.
      Each is a piece of the continent,
      A part of the main.
      If a clod be washed away by the sea,
      Europe is the less.
      As well as if a promontory were.
      As well as if a manor of thine own
      Or of thine friend's were.
      Each man's death diminishes me,
      For I am involved in mankind.
      Therefore, send not to know
      For whom the bell tolls,
      It tolls for thee.

      These famous words by John Donne were not originally written as a poem - the passage is taken from the 1624 Meditation 17, from Devotions Upon Emergent Occasions and is prose.

      I firmly believe we'll all meet her again one day - but in meantime we have to manage without her.

      Picture her, skipping and gliding through the ether, visiting her beloved stars close up ...

      Charlotte

      --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, "okku" <okku29@...> wrote:

      > Christine Dabney <artisan2@...>
      > PoliticalAstrology@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > [PoliticalAstrology] Diana Rosenberg
      >
      > Heya all,
      >
      > Just saw on Facebook that Diana Rosenberg died last night-the news is
      > from Bernadette Brady.
      >
      > Christine

    • Derek Reveres
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 4, 2012
        Such sad news. She will be greatly missed!

        To: thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com
        From: mahtezcatpoc@...
        Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 14:59:51 -0700
        Subject: Re: [thefixedstars] Diana Rosenberg

        That's too bad.

        I understand she'd been sick for quite a while.

        Mark A. Holmes

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 4, 2012
          --- In thefixedstars@yahoogroups.com, Derek Reveres <l_awake_l@...> wrote:

          > Such sad news. She will be greatly missed!

          Yeah.

          Mark A. Holmes